Bedwetting

It's 2 A.M, Piper was sound asleep when she wakes up needing to pee really really bad. She almost gets up to go to the bathroom when she remembers what she wanted to do yesterday, wet the bed.

Without any thought she starts sucking her thumb and she starts peeing. Her crotch grew warm, she laid there peeing for what seemed like 5 minutes. Piper was so excited she started to finger herself. She climaxed squirting into her wet pjs adding to the soaked bed and soon went back to sleep sucking her thumb.
-
When piper woke up, she smiled behind her thumb. She move around feeling the cold clamyiness of her early morning endeavor. Piper got out of bed, took her clothes off and took a shower. When she got out, she brushed her teeth, got dressed and went downstairs.
-
Piper walked downstairs and looked outside, her moms car was gone and there was a lot of snow on the ground. The T.V was left on so she called for her sister, but didn't get an answer. She was so excited to be home alone she pooped a little and didn't notice. Piper makes a bowl of cereal and watches T.V.

After she finishes the bowl, Piper goes into her sisters room and gets another pull-up. As she takes her pants off, she sees and smells the little mound of poop in her panties and she giggles. she puts the pull-up on not even caring about cleaning up first. She takes her messy panties and throws them away outside in the backyard. The cold air breaking into the pull-up made her shiver and before she knew it she started to poop.
-
Piper waddles inside and sees a not in the kitchen she didn't notice before. It said her mom took Bailey to her aunts and her mom was going to be gone for 4-5 days.
-
Piper was just excited she didn't have to change her pull-up. Piper posted a photo to her secret Instagram of her messy action. "I wonder how much these things can hold", she wonders aloud. She sits on the floor squishing her mess around for an hour completely entranced. She gets the urge to pee but she wants it to come out when it wants to so she decided to hold it.

To help her bladder, she gets a large cup of Apple juice and starts to drink it.

45 minutes go by, the house is filled with the smell of a messy girl and Piper has drank 3 glasses of apple juice. She was going to explode. She danced in her sitting position squishing her mess to her front and then her bladder gave up. She peed for 2 minutes straight, the pull-up leaking but she didn't care. She was sitting on hardwood. She peeked in the front and saw what the pull-up couldn't absorb. "wow. I'm such a baby!" she said. She got a towel and cleaned what leaked on the floor.
-
Piper started to masturbate in her pull up not caring about her hand getting pee all over it. When she reached her climax, she didn't squirt but she pooped again. She was sad she didn't squirt but she was happy she pooped more. Her pull- up sagging more. Piper decides she should clean up despite wanting to play in it more. She cleans her poopy butt and pussy and disposes of the brown pull up properly.