Babysitting Bailey

"Piper? Piper sweetie? Wake up", her mom wakes her up. Piper wakes up a little cranky.

"Piper, I have to go in early so you will have to look after your sister. I'll be back super late. I love you.", she places a kiss on her daughters head and leaves the room.

All piper could think about what she had done just a few days ago. She giggled quietly to herself. She felt the urge to pee and she considered just wetting the bed but she chose to hold it. She then decides to get up and shower.

When she gets out and dries herself off and puts an over sized shirt without a bra or panties. She walks downstairs and sees Bailey watching Dora and her mom entering her car in the driveway.

"hey Bails, have you eaten breakfast?" She asks while placing a kiss on her head. All she gets is a nod and a hug.

Piper makes a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch and eats it really fast.

10 minutes later, Piper's belly grumbles and she knows what is about to happen. She thought back to when she almost pooped her pants just 3 days ago and thought about the possibility of having an accident.

As she is thinking about messing her pants, she nearly poops on the floor and she catches herself just in time.

Piper goes to her room and puts on a pair of worn out jeans she's had for 4 years and pees a little. To avoid cleaning up a puddle of pee, she goes to her bathroom and steps into the shower in her jeans. She tries to pee as she had done a little bit ago and like she did in the pull-up. It wasn't as easy as she wanted it to.

After a short few minutes, her crotch grows warm. She starts feeling her wet crotch and enters a wild idea into her head.

"what if I poop in front of Bailey."

She can't believe she was considering this. Like what the heck! Why am I thinking about doing this!! I'm going crazy!

"I'm going to do it"

She walks downstairs in her wet jeans. Her legs shaking because she's so nervous. Piper sits on her knees in front of Bailey who is playing with her dolls.

"Hey hey Bails. Can I play with u?"

Bailey doesn't even say or gesture anything. She just hands her a doll. 5 minutes go by and they are still playing with the dolls and Piper gets a cramp in her belly.

"its about to happen", piper thinks to herself. Piper starts to push. 30 seconds go by and she's pooped a lot in her jeans. It was somewhat loud and Piper thought bailey would have heard it but she just kept on play with her dolls.

"Ill be right back, bailey." piper waddles up the stairs to her bathroom. Every step she enjoyed.

When she reached her bathroom, she pooped a little more watching the bulge in the seat of her jeans expand a little more. After feeling around for a minute, she sat down and started sucking her thumb subconsciously. She loved it. She soon realised that she had to watch bailey. She cleaned up quickly but efficiently and put on leggings without panties. the two girls watched tv and had pizza for lunch.

Bailey was sitting next to Piper and started falling asleep leaning on Piper's arm. Piper picked her sister up and put her in bed and went back downstairs.

Tomorrow, she will wet the bed.