Another dirty day

I woke up the next morning itchy and with the urge to pee, so I lifted my butt, and released the flood gates, "aaaah feel better." I said getting pee all over my hand. I got out of bed and my diaper fell to the floor which made me giggle.

I secured my diaper around my waist and walked to my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and hair and took off my tank top, letting my boobs be free. I then walked downstairs and filled a bottle with water.

I took my water bottle and sat in the living room and turned the tv on to watch SpongeBob. While watching tv, I bounced in my soaked diaper and fingered myself. I masturbated for 3 minutes before I finally came in my diaper and relaxed for a little bit.

When I got bored, I decided to throw out my diaper and shower. After my shower, I put on padded underwear, legging and an oversized shirt. Feeling risky, I drank and refilled my bottle 3 times and decided to go to the park.

Once I got to the park, I sat on a swing. Soon, I got the urge to pee again. There were only a few families around so I didn't care.

After a few minutes, I got bored and decided to walk around the park. Not soon after, i had another urge to pee, but decided to try and hold it. I walked on the park path for 10 minutes until I felt another type of urge so I squatted, "poopoo" I said as I pushed, but I stopped and thought I should wait, "wait Piper! Don't go poop0o right now!" I thought.

I stood up slowly, feeling some of my mess that came out smush between my butt cheeks.

I started to walk home when one of my friends pulled up in their moms car on the side of the road, "Hey Piper!" It was Sophie.

"Hey soph! How are you?" I asked approaching the car.

"Great! Me and my mom just came from the grocery store. Are you out here by yourself?" Sophie asked looking around.

I nodded to her question as I got a pain in my gut, "I-I am heading home now. I just needed some fresh air." I spread my legs slightly and started pushing, "poopoo" I thought to myself as my pants started to expand.

"We can give you a ride back. Would you like one?" Sophie asked not paying attention to my face as I filled my pants.

"N-no thank-thank you I need the walk" I smiled.

"Okay pipes! I love you girl! See ya later." I backed up and they drove away.

"I just pooped in front of my friend oh my gosh!" I thought, pushing harder. When I saw them turn the corner, I shook my butt and began to pee my pants. I got so turned on that I wanted to masturbate right there, but I decided to wait.

As I walked to my house, I kept thinking about how I pooped in front of Sophie and how much it turned me on, "I want to do that again."

Once I got home, I crawled around and bounced my butt on the floor, spreading my mess all over my privates. I giggled when I looked at my reflection as I crawled to my my full sized mirror in my room. I had a huge bulge and I couldn't help but shake my ass.

I then took a quick photo of my messy bottom and posted it to my secret tumblr page and captioned it "I made an oopsie".

"Time to clean up baby" I said to myself in the mirror. When I waddled into my bathroom I pulled my pants down with a thump as my mess hit the floor. I looked at my poop covered pussy and butt in the mirror, "Pipey made a big poopoo!" I smiled and started the shower.

As I got in, I began to pee unintentionally while I cleaned myself. I sat on the tub floor and masturbated. After cleaning my butt and pussy, I got out and dried off and went into my sisters room completely naked. I took one of her diapers, taped it on, and put on pajama pants.