chapter 5: forgotten

Guys!

I noticed that I have been using Jungkook's POV so many times.

So in this chapter, I'll do Nayeon's.

💕💕

*****

Nayeon's POV

"Have we met?" I asked. Actually, I never have been to Korea before so, I was confused why these guys told me we used to be friends.

They all looked at me with a questioned face.

"Yah, Nayeon, stop joking around." The guy whose clothes were a lot fancier than the others. As I have seen his face, I believe he is Tae- hyang? Taehyung? Was that it?

"I'm so sorry but I can't seem to remember anyone of you." I said.

Mr. Jeon was about to talk when the manager cleared his throat.

"Stop forcing your staff to remember you. Anyways, get on with the practice."

As they walked towards the empty space, they took one last look at me then started practicing.

Who are these guys?

*****

"So you're saying, you don't remember anyone of the band?" Bambam said through the phone.

"Yes. Well, they keep on saying we used to be friends before. I mean, I haven't been to Korea." I exclaimed.

I am outside the building talking to Bambam through the phone while we staffs are taking a break.

"I-uh, you really don't remember?" He asked.

I had a questioned face written all over my face right now.

"What do you mean? Tell me, did I have gotten into amnesia or something?" I asked.

He paused for a while.

"I'll go there."

*****

As soon as we finished the practice, I walk to the exit when I saw Bambam.

"Hey Bambam." I greeted.

"Oh, hey Bambam." I turned around to see the band.

"Even you? They know you?" I asked looking back at Bambam.

"Hey guys. I want to talk to you. Nayeon, wait in the car." He said.

I nodded and walked towards his car.

******

Jungkook's POV

"What happened to her Bambam?" I asked immediately as soon as she was far from us.

He sighed.

"Just..... Listen. Ask me questions later." He said.

Flashback

Third person's POV

It was three days after Nayeon went to Canada when she had an accident.

She was in a cab on her way home because she came from school.

In the middle on her way home, the cab's break was not working. The driver and Nayeon started to freak out.

She had a coma for almost one month and 3 weeks.

When she woke up, she couldn't remember anyone. Or at least, anything. Even her name. Her parents were so sad to see their daughter forgot about them. Including herself.

They helped her remember at least important information's.

But what they didn't tell her was her memory that she wants to cherished the most.

Her memories of Jungkook....

Ever since she recovered from her coma, she started a new life.....

*****

Jungkook's POV

Tears started falling from my eyes as I listened to Bambam explaining to us about what happened to her.

****

In bed, laying down, itears started falling again.

The girl that I love the most......

Forgot me......

*****

Oh no!

So that's what happened.

😭😭she forgot him.

What do you think Jungkook will do??

Comment!
💕💕