chapter 1: a new beginning

Jungkook's POV

"Yah, Jungkook. We're on in 5 minutes!" Jin hyung screamed.

"Coming!" I screamed back.

Me and the hyungs are doing a concert today.

Ever since Nayeon left, we guys tried our best to continue what she sowed for us.

She was the reason why we became successful today. If it weren't for that form, we could still be no ones by now.

All these years, we cherished all the memories we had with her. She is the reason for this.

****

As we performed, I couldn't help but smile. I was very thankful to these fans of ours for supporting us, if it was also weren't for them, what Nayeon sowed would have ripen by now.

At the end of our concerts, we did our signature bow and thanked them before leaving.

******

I am currently changing to some comfortable clothes then after, me and the hyungs left the stadium and get in the van.

On our way back to our apartment, I plugged my earphones and listened to some music.

I smiled as I look at the sky filled with stars.

Nayeon.... Do you see what I see right now?

I never loved a girl ever since after Nayeon. She was the girl I always dreamed of.

Slowly, I went into a deep sleep.

*****

"Jungkook, wake up. Wake up. We're home."

I opened my eyes to see Taehyung waking me up.

We exited the van and entered the house.

As soon as we entered, we ate dinner and talk about the schedule for tomorrow.

"Remember, you guys should wake up before 6 am. We will practice on the said time." Namjoon said.

We all agreed then headed to our room to take a rest.

Once I got to lay down, I instantly yawned and fell asleep.

This is just a new beginning.....

*****
💕💕