chapter 10: a day with you

Jungkook's POV

In the middle of the break, I noticed that Nayeon was always close to me.

I feel happy but I got new to it since she doesn't get close to me or anyone in the band.

"Nayeon?" I asked. She was currently trying to find something in her bag.

"Hm?" She looked at me with a smile while her hair flipped on how fast she looked at me.

I instantly blushed. "U-um, may I know how you're always close to me?" I was shy to ask her this but I really am very curious.

She raised a brow. "Didn't your manager told you?"

I raised an eyebrow like she did. "Told me what, exactly?"

She stood up, holding her phone while she put both of her hands on her waist.

"Jeon Jungkook, you have a personal assistant now." She said smiling in confidence.

I chuckled. She may have got an amnesia, but she still do things she does before....

"Well then, hello ms. Assistant." I stood up copying her which made her laugh. Cute....

During the whole break, we spend time together. She told me how beautiful Canada is. Looks like she had a great time in Canada....

*****

After the long day, we decided to head home and make tomorrow our day off.

As I exited the building, I saw Nayeon finding her keys in the bag. At least that's what I think since she will get in the car, right?

I walked towards her and as soon as I was near her, she found her keys.

"Oh, hi Jungkook. Why aren't you with your hyungs?" She asked looking at me.

I smiled. "Well, how about we spend time together tomorrow?" I asked.

She raised a brow. "Remember? Your famous. Fans and paparazzi are looking out for you."

I chuckled. "And what's the use of masks and hats right?"

She gave me a glare. "Jungkook. I bet your fans know it is you even if they only see your butt."

I couldn't help but burst into laughter.

"You never seize to amaze me."

She chuckled and shook her head.

"Come on, I promise I will take full responsibility once I get caught." I begged.

She looked at me up and down.

"When I say okay, would you promise that you won't ask me out next time?" She asked.

I sighed. "Fine." I mumbled.

"Well, see you tomorrow. You have my number so text me where we'll meet." She then entered her car and drove.

I smiled.

At least I get to spend a day with you.....

****

Guys, can you suggest on what place would be really great for them to meet on the next chapter?

Comment down below!

Love lots💕💕