Friendly Chatter

Lucas

"I remember when my parents told me we were moving, I was disappointed, but I was also thrilled. Because I had a feeling, I would meet the girl who means the world to me," I said, glancing at Imi's rosy cheeks quickly, then back towards the road. 

"I'm happy that the universe brought us together," she spoke, feeling her fingers interlock with mine "I don't think I would be able to go through this without you," she signs.

"How are you coping with everything, you know about the ritual," I asked, giving her hand a reassuring squeeze.

"It's a lot to take in but I think I figured out a way to get out of it," she answered causing me to furrow my brow.

"Really? How?"

"My mother said she would be able to take all the powers away and become the chosen one herself. Thank god, Robert called to go meet him, I want to discuss it with him," she spoke.

"Did you only call me so I could drive you," I teased

"No," she squeals, hitting my chest playfully "Didn't know wanting to see my boyfriend was a bad thing," she said.

"Why does he want to meet you today," I questioned as I pulled up in his driveway. 

"To help Kate and Sawyer's with finding the materials needed for the ritual," she answered.

"Hopefully your talk with Robert goes well, I just want everything to work out in your favor," I expressed, unbuckling my seatbelt.   

"Aren't you the sweetest," she planted a kiss on my cheeks, immediately causing a rush of warmth to them.

"Let's go, you guys should head out before dark," I said, connecting my lip to her soft ones, I felt her smile against my lips.

+++++=+++++++-++++++_+++

"FINALLY, you're here," bubbled Daenerys as she excitedly ran towards Imogen, engulfing her into a tight hug. Everyone was waiting for Imogen in the backyard, the entire group wasn't here. Besides Kate and Sawyer, who were going to go look with Imogen, the only other guests in the room were Carter and Darius.

I watched awkwardly as Imogen was discussing with Daenerys their plans for today, I'm assuming. I decided to pull out my phone and start watching animal videos to pass the time. I watched as Robert grabbed his keys from the table and started heading out. 

I felt a light touch on my shoulder, "Hey, we're going to go now, Are you sure you're okay staying here?" she asks with concern, looking into my eyes.

"Yeah, I'll just hang out with Carter and Darius," I told her, caressing her cheek.

"Fine, I'll make it up to you when I come back," she smiled, "Maybe we could have our own sleepover tonight," she flirts, wiggling her brows.

"Oh, I think we can arrange that," I joked, acting like I had to think about it. We both leaned in, connecting our lips together in a sweet kiss but still made my legs feel like jelly. When we separated, we both had smiles on our faces, I held her hand till my arm couldn't anymore.

I glanced over at the direction Darius and Carter were in, Carter was sitting down on a bench, reading the book "Moby Dick." Darius looked like he was training, he was punching a punching bag then would go straight into sprints. If I punched the punching bag, I should be able to break it with my strength, but I struggled to open a pickle jar sometimes. I think I need to trigger my strength because my father is able to lift almost anything.

I started walking towards them, hearing the sounds of Darius grunting as I came closer. I usually only speak to Imogen when we have meetings, sometimes Sawyer, but he's aggressive at times. I could see Drew and him getting along well, Sawyer is literally an older clone of Drew.