💜Bhula dunga💜

Guys its  a request plzzz stream bhula dunga make it a blockbuster....thats the least we could do as sidnaaz fans .....
#bhuladunga100million....

Sana: I have a plan

Aliya comes there hi .....ppl....( she knew as sana had already said her)

Sana: hi....Aliya... So did u get my stuffs ....

Aliya : yes...don't worry....

Pari : sanu concentrate on the plan.....

Aliya : what plan...

Sana whispers the plan.....

Sana: ab maza ayega 😂😜😜

Pari: #chucksyouaregone...

Aliya : 🤦🤦🤦🙆🙆🙆.....

So Sid was on video call....with his foreign delegates.......

Pari : chucks chucks wo wo sana .... .pani...pool......

Sid : what Shehnaaz ...this girl na she is just to much......

Sid runs towards the pool and he sees no one there so he peeps in the swimming pool ....and Shehnaaz pushes him to the pool ......he was in the pool .....

Shehnaaz pari and aliya were laughing at the scenario....

Sidharth was hel angry at this...tho full tadi marthe hua apna baal teekh kartha hei...and he comes out of the pool with full anger.....

Sana: pari aliya...he is gonna kill us ...I will handel him u ppl go to ur rooms ..now.....quick......

Sid lifts sana and puts her in water ...and Sid jumps in water....

Sana: what the he'll.....Hogaya na tumhara and she was leaving he holds. her hand pulls her towards him ....and her backs bumps into her back.....

Sana : sidharth haaath chodo mera...

Sid : ek baar chodiya aur jaane diye iss baar aisi galthi nahi karunga......

Sana: chodi hui cheez wapas apni nahi hothi .......kisi aur ki ho jathi hei.....

Sid : tum meri thi ho and meri banke rahogi....

Sana : bhul gaye sab kuch.....

Sid : nafrath tho aaj bhi hei.....par nafrath ke waje se apni zid ko nahi chod saktha ......

Sana : zid thi isiliye chali gayi ...pyaar hothi tho ruk jaathi.....

Sid : tho mein pyaar nahi kartha tha tumse.....

Sana : tumne hi bolatha .....

Sid : right......mein nahi kartha tha par tum tho karthi thi na .....tho kyun chali gayi chodke.....

Sana : nahi karthi thi pyaar......

Sid turns her .....

Sid : then look into my eyes...bol nahi karthi pyaar....sab jooth tha ......

Sana was not able to meet her eyes to his and she hit him on his chest and pushing him back.....

Sana: I hate you sidharth ...no .I hate  myself....I hate myself  the most.....because I loved u.....u never loved me .......u just........

Sana was crying and sobbing she was not able control the pain ....that she was hiding .....

Sana: I loved u more than anything .....and u just cheated on me and u killed the one I love the most.......I had dreamt My life with u I dreamt of having a loving family  ...but u brat ....u ruined everything.........