💜 💜

So sidharth never likes to loose ...but he lost to someone that was killing him.....

He desperatly wanted meet that lady but she was Leaving he saw her and he was numb .........it was shehnaaz looking at her after 7years was not less than a shock ....he had mixed feeling .....it reminded him an old memory ......

So....flashback....

It was sidharths guest house....

Sidharth and Shehnaaz were playing some video games ...so they won't be playing for free...so the winning person could ask anything from the other. .....

Sana : kullu ab tho mein hi jithne wali hoon

Sid: oo madam game mein mujhe koi hara nahi saktha.....

Sana: mere alawa........

Sid was about win sana started distracting him by putting her leg on his lap ...and moving her leg near his neck and tickling him....

Sid gets distracted ...and he looses the game....Shehnaaz KO pata tha ab uska kya haal behaal hona hei......she starts starts running and Sid runs behind her .......

she starts starts running and Sid runs behind her

She was near the pool ..it was the end ....

Sana: sidharth ..no plzzz ...no....

Sid: you must have thought it before baby its too late now ..😈

Sid moves closer to shehnaaz ...closer and closer....Sana starts taking her foot steps back and she was about her leg gets twisted and she was about. to fall sidharth holds her hand.....

Sana: bebu plzz pull me up.....

Sid was in no mood to spare her he pulls her towards him he switches to her position and both fall in the pool.......

They both were drenched in the water....the water droplets were dripping from their body ...and the way sid romances with his hair I mean the way he sets it ...

He was wearing a white shirt with the first three buttons open ...he was looking damn hot......

Shehnaaz was about to leave the pool he holds her hand and her back bangs on his chest ...she was breathing very heavily....that even he could hear her breathe ......