💜 chapter 26💜

So everyone was busy with the preps..guest wagera wagera wagera .. Then groom and family arrives and all....

Dadi : tho shuru kare...??

Pg ( papa gill ) : aap tho humein bhool hi gaye Mrs shukla......

Sm ( SIDS mom) : Anish ji...swomiya ji..( sanas mom and dad) what a pleasant surprise....

Dadi : hum nahi bhoole mr gill aap hi bhoolgaye humein....

Pg : tho ab yaad karlia tho agaye...

He touches dadis feet... Dadi blesses him ....he hugs dadi ..

Dadi : missed me ..

Pg : alot ...

Dadi : chalo ab shuru karthe hei...

They started....

Shm ( sanas mom): shehnaaz dad ne baat kari na...r u happy ?? I know ki tu sid se...

Sana : mom can I speak to dad first ?? Plzzzz.

Shm : sana ...

Sana : mom

Shm : fyn ... But ...

Sana : I will be back...

Sana : dad I want to speak to you ....

Pg : yes beta ...khuranas r on their way...I am so excited ...I want khuranas to meet dadi before we proceed...

Sana : dad actually....

Pg : beta this is an imp call let me answer it ...I will ttyl....

Sana pov : but dad...sidharth...wo kaise react karega....I have no idea.....o god plzzz.....

Pari : sanu ......( pari came running and hugged her from back with her lil hands )

Pari : pari dekho kitni beutifull lagrahi hei.... ( she was wearing a cute frock and she was twirling)

Sana : haan mera bacha aap bilqul princess lag rahi ho....

Pari : sanu bhi bahoth pyaari lagrahi hei....

Sid : aur chucks...( he lifts her in his arms)

Pari : as always super hot and she started to giggle....

Sid: thats like my princess. ...😘😘.....

Diya : baby.... And she hugged sidharth....

Sid : oo diya....

Diya : you r looking Supr hot...batau na mein kaise lag rahi hoon..

Sid : looking perfect as always...

Sana : sidharth ..actually...

A voice from back : shehnaaz And he hugged her ..I am back my love......

Shehnaaz was in shock she just turned towards sidharth who was fuming in anger...and he was just about to say...

Everyone where shocked.....seeing him hugging Sana...

Pg : abhimanyu......

Abhi breaks the hug and goes to pg for a hug....

Pg : so mrs shukla meet my to be son in law abhimanyu khurana...and abhimanyu meet mrs shukla....

Sid felt like pairo tale zameen fisal gayi he was completely shattered ..he was unable to react ...he was feeling like everything was over... He was feeling betrayed heart broken he was numb..

Dadi : oo...but shehnaaz ne iss bareimein nahi bataya ....

Pg : shehnaaz didnt you say...

Sana : dad actually. ...wo...

Pg : its okay ....so abhimanyu and his family are here for 15 days so ab tho bas chat mangni pat byaah..

Abhi : yes dad I am very excited .......

Pg : mr and Mrs khurana bhi agaye....

K : hello mrs shukla and Mr gill or should I say samdhi ji...😂...

Dadi : hello mr khurana.....

Sidharth was hell confused frustrated and angry ...he just left the place in anger and shehnaaz saw it and knew his anger ..so she said her mom ek emergency hei I am going to hospital plzz sambhalena....

Shm : hmm...

Shehnaaz saw him taking his car and he was holding a bottle of alcohol and drinking it and leaving she took her car and started following him....he was driving so rashly she was so tensed kahi accident na hojaye...she was calling him but sid was in so lost he just ignored it.....
And at last he stopped his car in front of his guest house which was at hill top out of city ...

Shehnaaz stopped the car and went near his car...And opened his door held him by his collar and pulls him out of the car... ( he was almost drunk not completely smajh rahe ho ) ..

Sana : sidhrth pagal hogaye ho ...are u out of your mind what the hell was that haan ...sidharth kar kya rahe ho kuch hojatha tumhe tho ....she said caressing his face....sidhrth...she held his collar and rested her forehead on his chest and she started crying .... Its not easy for me sidhrth mere liye cheeze air complicate mth karo nahi dekh sakthi tumhe is halath mein....

Sid : tho kyun jarahi hei mujhse door...haan kyun shadi karke kisi aur ka hona chahthi..??...

Sana : mein chah ke bhi shaadi ke liye na nahi keh sakthi ...😭 Sidharth....

Sid : kyun kar rahi hei shehnaaz mein nahi jee saktha tumhare bina....Jo tu bolegi mein karunga plzzz mujhe chodke math jaa mein mar jaunga tumahare bina.....iss baar mein sach marjaunga pari ka bhi nahi sochunga
pari ka vasta dekhe chali gayi iss baar nahi shehnaaz.....

Sana : 😭 sidhrth 😭😭 mein meine wada kiya hei dad se.... ..

Sid : tho mujhse bhi kiya tha na...

Sana : sidharth... Mujhe nikalna chahiye and she walks away ...with a heavy heart...she loved him she could never live or love anyone because she loves and want to live him no matter what.... ...she runs back to him hugs him.....

Sana : sidharth...😭😭😭😭😭....kya karun mein....mujhe nahi karni hei kisi se shaadi....mujhe tujhse dubara door nahi jana hei nahi jee sakthi mein there bina...

Sid : shhhhhh.....baby shh......mein ye shaadi nahi hone dunga tu sirf meri hei ......agar tu mere saath hei na tho puri duniya se ladsaktha hoon.....

And he kisses her cheeks.....

Sana : ghar chale...
Promo story mein dekhlene ( Instagram)..

@ sidnaaz_fever_ ( insta I'd)