💜🙈Finally flash back ends🙈💜

Sid : ab tho naraz nahi hei na meri jaan....

Sana : tho ye sab tumne isliye kiya...😒

Sid : haan....

Sana : mumma 😩

Sid : yaar hudd hei ....meine tere itna sab kiya apni feelings batayi aur tu...

Sana : sorry bebu mujhe laga......

Sid : tere lagne pe duniya nahi chalthi......samjhi gadhi...

Sana : haan mein gadhi hoon....haan...and she starts hitting him with cushions....and he starts running all over....and like this.  ...

They had a blast....their trip ended on a great note ....and were really happy....sidnaaaz ek dusre ke pyaar mein doobe hue........

Flashback ends....

Sid and sana : tho ye this hamari love story........

Arya ( guys sarpanch ki beti...I know bhool gaye ho koi na mein bhi abhi dekh kar type kara.🙈😂😂😂): wow yaar....tum log tho made for each other ho....rabne banadi jodi types....

Sana and sid looked at each other with mixed emotions of love and pain....

But soon their eye lock was broken by thunder .........( ofcource yaad nahi tumlogon KO...🤦🤦🤦 ki bahar baarish already horahi thi.....kya karun tum logon ka...tauba...)

Arya : tauba...ye barish....aur ye bijli kitni zor se khadakthi hei.......So mein chalthi hoon.... Kal tumlogon KO bhi niklana hei na...

Sana : haan......

Arya : good night....

Sana : good night....😊😊

Sana saw sid lost in his thoughts......
Sana went and cupped his face....

Sana : kya hogaya...???

He pulls her into hug..(.he was sitting on the bed and she was standing...)

Sana knew if she starts the convo she knew where this will lead to...she was not atall ready to face it....and again remember that incident....

Sid : sabkuch peheke jaisa nhi hosaktha Kya?????? ( he was in tears he knew he was wrong intentionally or unintentionally he should have not done ....)

Sana caresses his hair lovingly.....she loved him....still she cared him....the most and nothing could change that ...but the pain he gave her was not so easy for to forget and get back to him....

Sana : sidharth....shhhh....plzzz....so jao......

She makes him lie....on the bed.....
And she moves away......

Sid stops her...plzzz......

She sits near him ...he places his head on her lap....( which was his favorite place....he used to get a ajeeb sa sukoon...)

She caresses his hair .....and both fell asleep in the same position. ... both slept peacefully
......

Nxt morning...

Sana woke up and saw her lil kid sleeping peacefully on her lap....
She tries to get up....she makes him lie on the bed and she goes to freshen up....

She comes out and finds him sleeping still...

Sana : yaar ye kitna sotha hei...humein niklana bhi hei warna dadi alag gussa karegi mom kitna pareshan hogi aur ye janab aram se ghode bhej ke soye.....

She tries to wake him up but no response.....she gets a khurafathi idea.....she throws a glss of water on his face...thad karke.......

Sid : what the hell man!!!!!....

Sana couldnt control her laughter .. Sid ki shaqal dekhne layak thi...😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Sana : apni shakal dekhi hei hei bheegi billi lagrahe ho😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Sid : sara baal pe paani girdiya...yuck man.... I will not spare u....

Sana : o mr shukla ..kya hi karloge....and she messed his hair up .

U know sidharth shukla is very possessive of his hair ....

Sid : shehnaaz he pulled her and wo bed pe girgayi and sid was upon her....he pinned her both the hands.....

Sid : how dare u shehnaaz kaur gill how dare u ...tum janthi ho ...how possessive about my hair ...fir bhi u need to pay for this.......and he comes close to her ....more close...

Sana ka dil itni zor se dhadak raha tha......her breath was so uneven with the closeness of sid.........she had no idea what is he up to...

Sid goes close to her ears .....

Sid whispers : even today I have the same affect on u....u cannot even think what I can do and I cannot even deny me..😉. 

He steps back and winks at her....

Sid : ab apni shaqal dekho....shehnaaz kaur gill ...if u set the bar I will raise it ...he winks again and goes to freshen up......

Sana : o really Mr sidharth shukla if u raise the bar I can break it .....wait and watch....its my turn Now........

They get ready and bid a goodbye to arya and family...

Aryas dad calls the mechanic and he gets the car done...and finally they were leaving the place ....

Sid and sana starts moving to their destination tht had some more storms  to come.....

The journey was quite silent for sometime but sid and sana sath ho aur shanthi ho impossible you know...

Sana ons the radio and some typical Bollywood song comes like chikni chameli...

And this was irritating sid a alot......
So he changes the to some slow arijith Singh song........

But sana gussa agaya so she changed back and was enjoying

But sid changed ....

Sana got angry and she changed again ...

Sid changed

Sana changed.....

Sid changed ...

Sana changed again.....

Sid was furious. ...so usne poora radio system nikal ke gaadi se fenkdiya....

Sana : 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Sid : wht...

Sana : what what agar tum nahi karte tho mein karne wali thi.....

Sid : I so knew it....u r capable of doing it... But this is my car....

Sana : so.....

Sid : nothing....

Sana : better.......

Sid and sana sana finallly reached a lavish haveli......