💜 tum meri hei 💜

Sid : aur mein tera kya....baby age tho bol..

Sana : tu jo bhi hei....tereko kyun jealousy horahi hei tu bata mein kya hoon teri....agar tu bolega tho mein bhi bolungi...

Sid : sachi mein...boldu....  .

Sana was shocked ...: ye kya bolega.....aur agar isne boldiya tho ....o god mein kya karoon...kuch samaj nahi araha....by god kya karoon.....

Sid : boldu in a husky voice..

Sana : bekar ka scene math create math karo I know tum nahi bologe.  

Sid : challenge kar rahi ho ...???

Sana gives a look yes koi shaq....

Sid : tum meri ho sirf meri....samjhi....

Sanas heart beat skipped as she never expected him to say...she wanted to hear it that was a whole different thing...it was not sidharth thing to speak up.....he always conveyed through his actions.........

Sid : aur agar koi tere paas aya na rainbow bana dunga uska. .....tum sirf meri ho....tumhe hug karneka ya chu ne ka haq sirf mera hei.....tumhe yahan kiss karne ka and he kisses on his left cheeks and  yahan kiss karne ka he kisses on her right cheeks....aur yahan kiss karne ka kissing her forhead .....aur yahan kiss karne ka ( gande bacho zyada dimag math lagao 🙈🙈) he touches her lips by his thumb and says yahan kiss karne ka haq sirf mera hei samjhi.....

Sana was stunned by his moves....like she was shocks on nano second basis....her eyes were wide open ...she was just sitting on his lap like a rock...

Sid kisses her on her neck ...slightly biting it....this gave 1000volts ka jhatka.....

Sana : sidharth......

Sid : yes baby....

Sana : kya kar rahe ho???

sid : answering your question baby.....tumne hi poocha tha....ab tho answer milgaya na.....Ab agar tumne kisko ko jhapiya papiya karne diye tho tange todke rakh dunga uska....

Sana : acha ji....itna gussa.....

She was moving her index finger from his forehead to his chin...and slightly slapped .....

Sana : ab chale ghar ya ...yah I rehena hei....

Sid : baby....agar tumhe mere pass rehehene keliye jhooti bahane dene Ki zaroorath nahi hei....

Sana : kya matlab ???

Sid : matlab tujhe ghar bhi jana hei mere upar se hatna bhi nahi....hei...tho aise kaise chalega baby....😂

Sana : bakwas math kariyo tune hi pakad ke rakha tha....

Sid : baby dekh tho le....

Sana was highly emarassed and she was blushing .....as she was carried on by him.....

Sid : meine tho kuch kara bhi nah I aur tum laal tamatar horahi ho...agar kuch kartha tho.....

Sana hits him on his chest playfully ...

Sana : shutup sid....thoda tho sharam karo....

Sid : hum tho besharm hei....dikhaye 😉😉

Sana was about to get but he holds her....

Sana : sidharth.....

Sid : haan baby.....

Sana : chodo tho....

Sid : chodnekeliye thodi pakda hei.....

Sana starts tickling him....and sid loosens his grip with this opportunity she escapes and sits on the passenger seat.....

Sid was about to do something....
But before that.....

Sana : agar tune mujhe 5min mein ghar nahi pahuchaya tho tera mu tod dungi sidharth ...kuch bhi kara tho dekhle....aaj di bhi ane wali hei...aur unke ane se pehele nahi gayi tho siyappa hojana hei...

Sid : o madam mera bhai bhi ane wala hei so....wo ghar pe hi honge so chill....aur sirf do din bache hei....practice bhi hei...kal late math hona....

Sana : haan baba ...ab hum yahan se jayenge tabhi tho kal ke liye tum pick karne aoge....ab chale....

Sid : chalo ...

They drive back and home....to their respective places....

Two days passed with increasing closeness and fire crackling ...

The fresher's party day finally.....
All the performance were good all were enjoying ....the most awaited performance the cllges most popular guy sidharth and the girl  who dared  to mess  with both the popular gangs of college shehnaaz ...every one was waiting for their perfomace...not only because they were popular enough but were extremely talented at this...sid was famous and they knew about it ...but sana was rumored that you she exceptional which was true....

So presenting sidnaaz.....😍😍😍...

Crowd : sidnaaz ?????

Puneeth : sidharth and shehnaaz ...sidnaaz....

Sidharth and shehnaaz who were in backstage got goosebumps listening to it...it was perfect just perfect.....

Shehnaaz as always looking exceptionally beautiful and my hottie looking stunning as always...😍😍😍..

Their dance and their voice was just perfect and their chemistry was just tooo good...

They started with their musical instrument and later they kept a side and started dancing with each other on zehenaseeb

They started with their musical instrument and later they kept a side and started dancing with each other on zehenaseeb....it was just perfect ...their voice was just giving goosebumps their chemistry was settingt fire on the stage ...it was beautiful....

They were completely lost in each other...they had nothing to with the world...they were into eachother....

Though others girls and boys were jealous but could do nothing about it they knew it so they were just enjoying the performance...they were waving their hand in the and on I ng the flashlights.....

They were literally loosing their nuts over them....were some others were also loosing their nuts but due to their jealousy and what not....

Promo : haye thak gayi..😅😅😅😅