OO3

sunday, 3:17 am

"jana naman!" umpisa ni jennie dahilan upang ikatawa ng dalawa. jade immediately groaned before saying, "what?! sabi mo gusto mong matulog?"

"oo, but i didn't said play river flows in you!" pagpapatuloy ni jennie bago dumaing.

"init ng ulo mo, may mens ka?" leigh followed and laughed along with jade. tanging mura lang ang isinambit ni jennie bago muling pumikit at sumandal sa upuan.

rylie glanced at leigh who's now slowly fixing herself to sleep. it was jade who was driving, jennie at the passenger seat, and leigh and rylie at the back.

"i'll sleep na din," sambit ni rylie at sinigurong lock ang kanyang pintuan upang masandalan bago ito humarap kay leigh at ipinatong ang paa sa upuan. jade hummed in response at her as she slowly closed her eyes to take a nap.

"good night," jade whispered.

and rylie had nothing to do but to go dive deep into her own thoughts.

three years.

it's been three years after they lost connection with the boys, kumpara kay jade na anim na taon na.

she smiled bitterly. she remembered jansen's promises before. babalik siya para matupad lahat ng pangarap nilang dalawa.

but he didn't.

rylie was left alone. she had a different situation compared to jade that got things complicated, and jennie and leigh who had closures..

pero ako? iniwan ako.

dumilat ito saglit at nakitang tulog na nga si leigh at jennie, habang naka-earphones si jade upang hindi antukin habang nagdadrive. rylie watched them for a few seconds before smiling.

they're indeed strong to handle all the pain. knowing that they all became dependent to the boys before, yet they still got to bring their old selves back. it's just too.. impressive.

right after they bid goodbye to timothy when he went to france, they never saw him again after that. he cut all of their connections even to the boys. and when jade came back, she never did tried to find him again. rylie remembers how she gave them a smile despite seeing the pain visible in her eyes.  

"he deserves to be happy, ayoko nang guluhin pa siya."

after jennie let go of yves, they never heard anything from him too. all they remembered was anika sending a thank you message to jennie, and nothing more. 

"anika thanked me and sent me a photo. it was yves and his daughter having fun.. he looks so happy, he deserves that.." 

rylie could still remember how leigh acted like everything was alright, though in fact the three of them saw how broken hearted she was when they decided to break up.

"he said it's for the both of us. tama naman siya, walang mali sa desisyon namin.. kaso lang ang hirap."

and rylie stopped waiting when she realized it will all turn into nothing. he forgot about her, so she should to.