Author's Note

A Drarry story. After the War, Hermione is having problems in her relationship with Ron. Harry has embraced a new lifestyle in muggle London which she doesn't one-hundred percent approve of despite understanding her bestfriend's reasons for avoiding the obligations and expectations of the Wizarding World. When Headmistress McGonagall offers them an opportunity to return to Hogwarts to complete their eighth year, Hermione begs Harry to join her. Perhaps it is back there that they can both find what they are looking for.

This is a Drarry story. Contains swearing. Slow-build, fluff, sexual tension, references to smutty behaviour but no actual smut. The story deals with anxiety and panic attacks as part of the symptoms of PTSD, please don't read if you think you may find these themes triggering. I also advise that if you are affected by any of the issues to please seek help – you are never alone.

Warning: Ronmoine lovers, I really don't like to write stories when I divert from the canon and they're not good/nice characters so please don't hate on me but Ron is an absolute pillock in this story. In fact, my guilt led me to write 'Wingman Won-Won' in my one-shots and the short story 'A Snake in The Burrow'. This story has been a long time in the writing. So much so, that I wrote 'Confessions of an Ex-Death-Eater' in the middle of writing this because I wanted to tell a story of the war from Draco's perspective (plus I felt guilty about Ronmione so I nearly didn't post this story at all)...

Of course, I don't own any of the Harry Potter characters (though I may add a few new characters as the story requires). Ownership of the incredible Harry Potter universe belongs to J.K. Rowling. No copyright or trademark infringement is intended and no money is being made.

I hope you enjoy. xx

*****