Chapter 1

Lyric POV
*edited*
It's been 60 days, 2 hours, 13 minutes, and 45 seconds since Summer has started. Summer felt short. All I did was stay home, watch Netflix, and mostly eat junk food, while my best friends go out to parties. They once forced me to a party. I ended up drunk and lost my virginity that day. I haven't talked to my clique the whole summer.

I groaned and got up to get ready for school. I went to take a quick shower.

As I got out, I brushed my teeth obviously, blow dried my hair, and straighten it. I went to go and got dressed to my uniform. I put make-up on.

"Lyric, hurry up! Do you want me to drive you to school or you'll go walking?" My mom asked.

"I'll go walking." I yelled back. I like walking. Even though my school is 1 mile away. I do have my own car, but I kinda crashed it.

I got my belongings for school and headed out. As I walked, I saw my best friends. Michael and Calum fighting. I rolled my eyes and I ran over to them. They'll lighten up my day.

"Hey guys." I smiled. They stopped fighting and turn their attention to me. "Hey." They said in unison. "What were you guys fighting about. Not to be nosy." I question. "We were fighting over who keeps FIFA." They both look down. I rolled my eyes again. We continued to walk to school an headed to get our schedules.

"Hey what classes did you get?" Michael said.
"Period 1- Calculus- Mrs. Sex-"
I was rudely interrupted by them laughing. I playfully glared at them but laughed along with them. "Pervs," I giggled.

"Anyways, Mrs Sexton.
Period 2- AVID - Mr. Dean
Period 3- Physical CP- Mrs. Espinosa
Period 4- US History- Mrs. Malik
Period 5- English III- Mr. Hemmings
Lunch
Period 6- free period
Period 7- teacher assistant- Mr. Hemmings." I read.

"I only have 3, 4, 5 period with you." Michael pouted.

"I have 2 and 6 period." Calum frown. We all sighed when we heard the bell ring. "See in you 2 period, lyric." We hugged and went out different ways.

I went to Calculus, and I was ready for hell.

__________

It's finally Lunch and I was starving to death. I saw my clique in our table. I can't stay mad at them. I walked over to them. "Hey girls." I smiled and sat down. "Aren't you mad at us?" Ziana raised an eye brow. "I was, but I can't stay mad at you girls." They sighed in relief. "Anyways, have you guys seen the new English teacher? He's smokes hot!" Julia squealed. "I heard that Alexandra is going after him." Courtney said in disgust voice. Calum, Michael, Zach, and Anthony came. Anthony gave me a quick kiss and sat next to me. We started going out after i lost my virginity to him. crazy, i know. "What are we discussing?" Michael said taking a big bite of his pizza.

"We're talking about Alexandra going after the new teacher." Ziana rolled her eyes. "Ew! What is she going after when she has sex with him, my grandad." Zach said. We all laughed. I've missed this.

We chatted of what we did for summer and sadly, the bell rang. Good thing Michael and Anthony are with me for English

As we almost stepped into the class, Anthony gave me a long kiss. I giggled. "What was that for?" I winked. "We can't kiss in class, so why not kiss now?" He winked back. We lock our hands together and find seats to sit it.

We chose seats in the front row. I was in the middle, Anthony in my left, Michael in my right. The final bell rung and the teacher came. All the girls gasp but not me. Yeah he's hot, but he's old for us to date. I heard Alexandra and her clique whisper dirty things they want to do with Mr. Hemmings. "Guys, it'll be cool if we all have a four-some!" They agreed. uh, ew. "What?" Anthony told me. Did I said that out loud? "Alexandra wants to have a 4-some with Mr.Hemmings!" I whisper yelled. He had the same disgusted face as I did.

"Good evenings everybody. My name is Mr. Hemmings." He introduce himself. He's wearing a suit that fit him good. Had dirty blonde hair in a quiff, with very beautiful blue eyes, and a lip ring that makes him look even sexier.

Cut the crap Lyric, you have a boyfriend. He's even better with his brown curly hair, and marvelous green eyes. My subconscious told me. "Lyric Mr. Hemmings is calling on you." Anthony whispered.

"Lyric Kingston, last chance." He repeated.
"Here!" I yelled. "Now, lower that volume or you'll spend time with me after school." He glared. I scoff. "That's it, detention for you, Kingston." He retorted. I rolled my eyes.

I have 4 words tø says.
I. Hate. This. Day.
________________

Heyyy lovelies! I hope you guys love it! I wrote this before but it got deleted!!! Also, follow me on Twitter, @niallinourhoran !!! I'll follow back babes. Leave a comment below!!! Goo morning/ night/ evening!