93

There's a video background song for this chapter as well. Play to get full effect❤️

UCLA Medical Center Los Angeles

Harry's POV

As soon as I get into the hospital I march towards the receptionist.

''Hello, please can you tell me what room Miss Gomez is at?'' I ask in a hurry trying so hard not to let the tears fall down my face.

''Good morning sir, Miss Gomez is still in Surgery and won't be out till the next hour...are you her husband?'' She asks worried and I just curse out loud

''FUCK!'' I yell turning around and tugging at my hair, feeling my heart beat uncontrollably in fear. The tears already making its way down my cheeks.

''Sir?... sir please calm down'' she tells me  and I just can't help my cry like a little baby.
I shouldn't have left her

Fuck I shouldn't have let her go and now she's in there fucking alone fighting for her life.

I face the lady again and she gives me worried looks but I don't care. ''Please just tell me where she is, where is the operation taking place?''

'' third floor-''

She says and I break her off wasting no time as I rushed towards the elevator, hitting the buttons open and doing the same once I'm in. Patiently waiting till I reached the third floor and once it opened I stepped out in a rush and I guess I wasn't the only one here.

Selena's mother Mandy, her dad Joel, half sisters tori and Gracie...and her boyfriend Abel or theweekend as they call him, where all there.

'' Harry'' Mandy stood up at the sight of me with tears in her eyes and I can't help but see Selena in her and it just kills me. ''Thank you for coming'' she says and I don't hesitate to walk over to her and give her a hug.

''How is she?'' I ask to her hearing and she just shooks her head. ''Shes hurting so bad Harry'' she sobs and I just hold her tightly trying to calm her down and at thesame time calm myself down.

''Good morning sir'' I say to her father who was holding the sleeping kids at his sides and he nods with a pale smile. ''Thanks for coming Harry'' he says and I nod before taking a sharp breath.

My eyes Soon meets with Abel's. He looked like he was crying but he quickly looked away not wanting to make any more eye contact and neither did I.

'' Are you guys Miss Gomez's family?'' I turn at the sound of the doctor's voice who was coming out of the opposite room.

''Yes, I'm her mother'' Mandy says

'' Is she alright?'' I ask immediately and the doctor smiles.

'' She's lucky'' she says nodding and Abel stands to his feet '' Can we see her now?'' He asked eager.

'' I'm sorry Sir but we need to keep her under observation, see how she's responding to treatments, we're doing a lot to keep her stable for the good of her and the baby'' the doctor finishes and my head snap up immediately.

''What?'' I ask very confused at what just came out of her mouth.

''I don't understand'' Abel says looking at Mandy, and Mandy and Joel looks just as confused as we are.

The doctor looked at us in shock

''You didn't know your daughters pregnant?'' She asked Mandy.

'' No ma'am... No, she never told me about her pregnancy I...I don't understand are you sure she's pregnant, you didn't mix up the results with anyone else's?'' Mandy asked, her lips parted in disbelief.