chapter 13

Jaden pov

As josh took lexie inside I turned back to chase.
Jaden-'i told you to leave her alone she is not free meat'
Chase-' is she your girlfriend'
Jaden-' that's not the point'
Chase-'IS SHE YOUR GIRLFRIEND'
jaden-'NO SHE ISNT, NOT YET'
Chase-' well then she is'
Jaden-' I'm not letting you anywhere near her no matter if she is mine or not, the way you treat girls is disgusting and I promised I wouldnt let anyone hurt her'
Chase-'awww your her little guardian angle'
Jaden-' you dont know her chase'
Chase-' you have known her for what 3 days, shes a whore really for getting with you that soon' the word rang through my head as I remember how much it hurts lexie and now how much it hurts me.
Jaden-' dont you dare'
Chase-'its true shes a whore' I lunged forward towards chase and pushed him I went to swing at but bryce grabbed me and just as he did.
Josh-' OMG! JADEN QUICK LEXIES PASSED OUT' I looked at bryce and instantly start running with bryce and tayler behind me as I turned into the house and I saw josh leant of lexie.
Josh-'come on lex you need to wake up'
Jaden-'what happend' I sit next to him and he gives me space to look at her.
Josh-'i dont know one second she was walking behind me I looked away for one second when I turned back around and she had fainted'
As josh is speaking she starts to stir.
Lexie-' whe- wheres j-jad-Jaden'
Jaden-'hey princess I'm here' I stroked her head and she tried to move towards me but instead I picked her up and put her on my knee.
Lexie-'im sorry' she took me by surprise she had nothing to apologise about.
Jaden-'its okay baby girl, as long as you are safe' she buried her head into my chest and I was just so glad she was safe I leant forward and kissed her on the head.
Nessa-' is she okay' i turned around to see tayler, bryce, josh and nessa standing behind me and then everyone else at the door.
Jaden-' err yeah I think she had another panic attack and didnt have time to calm down before she blacked out'
She mumbled something into my chest.
Jaden-'whats wrong princesses'
Lexie-'im tried'
Jaden-'okay baby, guys I'm going to take her upstairs to rest everyone go back to normal she will be okay'
I picked her up and carried her upstairs and placed her on the bed before cuddling up next to her and she fell asleep as I played with her hair.

Lexies pov

*buzz buzz buzz*
I woke up still in jaden arms with my phone vibrating on the side of the bed I rolled over to answer it trying not to wake jaden as I grabbed my phone I saw it was my dad I answered it.

Lexie
Dad

Hey dad what's up

Not much just heard you where in texas and wondered where abouts

Not far from home, we where actually thinking about coming and seeing you

Who's we

Jaden started to wake up and saw I was on the phone I had to mouth my dad to him so he knew who it was

Oh, just me, Quinton, Bryce, Tayler and jaden.

Who's jaden

Hes important to me dad I want you to meet him

Does he make you happy

So happy dad

I hope he knows I can beat his arse if I want to

He knows bryce told him

Good well if hes important to you then hes important to me, just let me know when u are coming.

Okay, bye dad love you.

Bye princess.

I ended the call and turned back to jaden who was now sat up in bed looking at me waiting to hear the good or bad news.
Lexie-' so that was my dad he asked when we where coming down and said that he Is looking forward to meeting you' a smile spread across his face as he reached forward and pulled me closer to him.
Jaden-'you mean so much to me lexie, I dont ever want to lose you ever'
Lexie-'you will not, I promise, just dont do anything stupid' I laugh and lightly slap his chest playfully so he knows I'm kidding.
Jaden-'do u wanna go ask the guys if they wanna go to ur dads'
Lexie-'okay' I hopped out of bed and went to ask them they all said yes so I went back to tell jaden, after that I rang my dad to let him know we where gonna come now and he asked if I minded staying at the house for a few days while his on a business trip so the dogs dont have to stay at his friends, he said someone could stay with me so I said I would ask him. And hung up.
Lexie-' jaden?'
Jaden-'watsup baby girl'
Lexie-'my dads going on a business trip and doesnt want to send the dogs to his friends because she is sick and he asked if I would stay at the house while he is away from tonight'
Jaden-'ohh, I dont want you to go, I'm going to miss you' he moved towards me and  started placing kisses all over my face and arms being goofy I giggled and squealed as he started to tickle me.
Lexie-' no, dummy you can come with me, I just didnt know if you would want to because you came to have fun with your friends not me'
Jaden-'wait so are u saying me and you would be alone in a house for how long'
Lexie-' 8 nights'
Jaden-' and we have to like go grocery shopping and normal things that a couple would do'
I giggled at how excited he got over grocery shopping.
Lexie-'yes it would be me and you and my two dogs from tomorrow morning when dad left and the boys came back here'
Jaden jumped of the bed and grabbed me spinning me around.
Jaden-'yes yes yes'
Lexie-'so u wanna go then' he placed me back on the floor and connected our lips.
Jaden-' this is going to be amazing'
We started to get ready and we both changed as we where still in out swimsuits, I just wanted to be comfortable so I put this on.

We all got in the car and bryce started to drive us to my home we pulled up outside and I saw my dad waiting at the door but I was the only one that noticed him, jaden got out the car opening the door for me and helping me out like he always does

Jaden-'you go find you dad princesses, Ill get your bag'
Lexie-'thank you Jay'
I ran towards my dad and hugged him it hadn't been long since I last saw him but after living with him for 3 months it felt like ages.
Dad-'hey princesses, hows my girl'
Lexie-'im so good dad'
Dad-'i can see that by how much you are smiling, it's that boy isnt it'
Lexie-'he is amazing dad, I promise'
Dad-'ohh you dont have to tell me, I see how much he cares about you already, I like him lex and I've not even spoken to the guy'
I turned around and waved jaden to come over.
Lexie-'dad this is jaden, Jaden this is my dad'
Jaden-'hello mr griggs nice to meet you sir' I've never heard jaden speak so politely ever It kind of made me laugh
Dad-' nice to meet you to son, you can call me bill'
Jaden-'okay sir'
Dad -'come on son let's go talk'
Jaden hesitated to follow my dad
Jaden -' err do u mind if I take lexies bag upstairs for her first so she doesnt have to carry it'
My dad smiled and nodded, I am so happy he likes jaden, this next week was going to be amazing.

(A/n thank you for reading I dont really have much to say today other than if you didnt know angles and demons comes out on the 19th , guess who's counting the days, anyways comment any questions or anything at all, love you thanks for reading x )