chapter 26

Lexies pov

Everyone walked out and looked puzzled about what was happening while Bryce just stood there with the biggest grin on his face
Quinton-'lex what's going on'
Lexie-' you will find out in a minute, but first I just want to say thank you to all of you for how easily you have just excepted me into your lives and have supported me despite my past, I am hoping that this *sakes bag* is the start of my amazing future with jaden and that everything from now is just going to get better and better'
I made them close their eyes and hold out their hands I gave all of the boys one of these

Everyone walked out and looked puzzled about what was happening while Bryce just stood there with the biggest grin on his face Quinton-'lex what's going on' Lexie-' you will find out in a minute, but first I just want to say thank you to all of yo...

And then all of the girls one of these

I walked back to jaden and he stood behind me wrapping  his arms around my waist and resting his hands on my stomach

Lexie-'okay you can open your eyes now'
They all slowly opened their eyes and read them then slowly one by one they all started reacting
Nessa-'omg omg omg'
Josh-' ayyy! Baby hossler in the house'
Ant-'this is amazing guys'
Avani-' I cant wait'
Addison-'dont worry I will always supervise bryce when ever he has the baby'
Everyone laughed at that
Bryce-'im going to be a great uncle'
Tayler-' I'm going to spoil her rotten'
Lexie-'tay, we dont know it's a girl yet'
Tayler-'its a girl'
Griffin-'ohh yeah it deffintly a girl'
Kio-'i agree it's a girl'
Jaden-'you guys are weird'
Dixie-' congratulations guys'
Everyone-'yeah congratulations'
Jaden-'thank guys'
I realised that Quinton hadn't said anything the whole time and was still just staring at the baby grow
Lexie' quin'
He looked up at me
Lexie-' are you okay?'
Quinton-' im going to be an uncle, like a proper one not like you fake arse bitches' he pointed at the other boys and they all laughed at him
Lexie-' I know quin'
He walked up to me and hugged me
Quinton-' this is amazing, you have always wanted to be a mum'
He was right, ever since I was little. When ever anyone asked me what i wanted to be when I was older I would say a mum. It was just the thought of being responsible for another human and them always being a part of you no matter what.
Lexie-' I know'
Quinton-' I love you sis'
Lexie-'i love you to quin'
Quinton-'and I love you little bean' he said and poked my stomach but only lightly I giggled at him and everyone went In side and we all sat down in the living room talking.
Nessa-'so lex when did u find out'
Lexie-' erm this morning'
Jaden saw that I looked worried and whispered in my ear
Jaden-'you okay princesses'
I nod at him and then turn to everyone else
Lexie-' so basically I only found out because when I was showering this morning I thought I found a lump, so me and bryce went to the doctors straight away to get checked out and she asked when I was last on and I figured out I was late so she made me do a test and it was positive, she scanned the lump to be safe but It wasnt serious, she said some women get them when they are pregnant from their body's developing for the baby'
Jaden-'so your safe it's not..'
Lexie-' no Jae I'm okay' he pulled me closer to him and hugged me tightly
Jaden-'thank god, I cant lose you'
I giggled at him slightly and kissed his cheek.
Quinton-' why didnt you ring me, I would have come back'
Lexie-'i know quin, but I didnt want to put you through that especially after mum, and I knew jaden was on a flight and he would just worry about me the whole time, anyway I had bryce and I'm okay'
Quinton-' you know I wouldnt have cared'
Lexie-'i know'
Jaden-' IM GOING TO BE A DAD'
Everyone laughed at him and I cuddled more into his chest.

Jadens pov

As I sat there with lexie in my arms I was thinking about our future together, she needs to meet my parents. I leant down and whispered in her ear.
Jaden-' can I talk to you upstairs' she nodded and we both got up I held her hand and we walked to her room she said she need to go to the bathroom so I just layed on her bed waiting when she came out she layed next to me and I pulled her closer to me.
Jaden-' lex, how do you feel about going to Tennessee with me and meeting my family'
She looked up at me with a smile across her face
Lexie-' wait really'
Jaden-' yes lex I told them about you but they would love to meet you in person, and we could tell them about the little bean' I placed my hand on her stomach and brushed my thumb over it.
Lexie-' of course jay that would mean the world to me'
Jaden-'and then we could go to texas and see your dad or he could even come here'
Lexie-' ohh God I forgot I had to tell my dad'
Jaden-'its okay lex, he loves you and he will support you'
She buried herself into me.
Lexie-'i love you jay'
Jaden-'i love you to lex'
She put her head down on my chest and closed her eyes, she drifted of to sleep and I got my phone out to look for flights and to ask my parents when i could come down. After about 3 hours lexie started to wake up.
Jaden-' hey princess'
She smiled at me and kissed me
Jaden-'what was that for' I said as I brushed some stray hair behind her ear
Lexie-' because your amazing and I love you'
Jaden-' I love you to lex, even more'
Lexie-' not possible'
Jaden-' ohh believe me it is' she giggled at me
Jaden-' I called my parents while you where asleep and told them that I would be going back but I didnt tell then you are coming with me'
Lexie-'omg so I'm surprising them, when do we go'
Jaden-' yeah you are, and we go tomorrow'
Lexie-'omg seriously'
Jaden-'yeah so you better getting packing little missy'
She jumped up and started packing I helped her and then we went to my room to sort through my old luggage and pack some new clothes after that we layed down on my bed and as it was around 1am and we had an early flight we went to sleep. Lexie fell asleep first and I layed there thinking about how perfect my life was going to be from now on. Me, my amazing girlfriend, and one day wife, and my child. I love them both so much.

(A/n hey guys sorry it's been a few days again, but I'm back again 😂 I haven't really got much to say today other than thank you so much for 70k reads and 1k votes, I never expected to even get 100 reads so I am so grateful. Ohh have you guys listen to Dixies song? I love it, if you haven't it's called be happy it's really good, and have I asked you guys how you feel about jessa breaking up, it's so sad but If they need to be apart to grow we should respect that. Anyway, as always suggestions and questions are welcome in the comments I love you guys and thankyou so much for reading, thanks x)