Hingus Hingus

This book is really just gonna become like my "Food Fantasy blog". 

Because I refuse to make a Tumblr and Twitter, I have too much social anxiety to be part of Discord/don't know how it works, and I refuse to use Facebook for anything other than share benefit of 150 embers. I feel as though this is the only place I can state things and people will listen to them and give their opinions. And even if I did make a Tumblr, Twitter, or Discord account I would have too much social anxiety to become part of a discussion on anything.

1. Whiskey x Pizza: Abusive and toxic. Whiskey took everything from Pizza, and was literally going to turn him into a mindless Fallen Angel that kills without purpose. He severely traumatized Pizza and gave him depression, most likely.

Whiskey x Cassata: Also abusive and toxic. Whiskey plotted with Carl to turn Cassata into a "tool"/spy of sorts. He supplied the knife that would severe the contract between them, but still allow him to control Cassata in a sense. Made Cassata feel like shit about himself. Took out Cassata's eye and cut his nose. Essentially why Cassata feels like he's the reason the perfect life of Pizza and Cheese was ruined, constantly blames himself.

Whiskey x Anyone: I don't care who it is, chances are it won't be healthy. I don't give a shit if Whiskey literally fucked everyone's lives over just to see the MA, aka that person reborn, he's a criminal and deserves death. He's a wonderful villain and I love him for that, but character-wise I fucking hate him.

Moral of this part: I will never ship Whiskey with anyone except the God of Darkness.

2. I don't care what event comes before Anniversary, I'm saving up for that. I need to get my French bread boi, though.

3. Also, Global Server gets seriously unfair treatment compared to other servers. I don't know how things are on the Taiwanese server and Korean server, but I know that CN server is getting better treatment. For examples--

CN server has live 2D animations for main storyline, main storyline has been revamped and replaced with the New World one. When you start a new game on this server you get a free Sakuramochi and her Adventure Sakura skin in the mail, free of charge. Oh! And you also get a free Crab Long Bao. Not to mention that CN server is exclusively getting the crossover/collab events for Sakura Tea/Swiss Roll and the idol skins. For proof  for the Sakuramochi and Crab Long Bao, you can watch SUFan's livestream video where he played on the CN server.

4. Ranking events are unfair in the sense that, if you don't whale or do in-app purchases, you're pretty much screwed. Daily missions don't give a lot of crystals and you need more than 2,000 crystals for ranking events. It doesn't help if you poorly manage what crystals you do have, but still doesn't help either when you're at a greater disadvantage when compared to other players who can whale.

^So you pretty much have a better chance at being luckier with summoning events than ranking events. Soul embers are much easier to stack up and save up, as long as you don't go carelessly summoning or falling for bait pools. Aka the Showtime pools for base pool UR odds up, or re-runs like that Dragon & Phoenix pool they had like right before Joyous Celebration. 

5. What is Elex/Funtoy even doing with the money they get from whales? I'm curious.

6. I wanna read Baguette's backstory, I need to know what the Jesus Christ of Law & Order has been through.

7. There are a lot of theories about how things in the game function in "real life". Aka how the Fallen Angel incubator works, how summoning works, etc. Not really a huge fan of theories involving ranking events though, makes it seem like people are treating Food Souls as objects. Cara doesn't like that. Plus it doesn't really make much sense, considering that the stories of ranking events typically aren't known all over the world of Tierra.

8. When you wanna make theories but you feel like everything has already been said or you don't have enough information.

9. What happened to Palata cuisine? There were people talking about their being a Plata cuisine, but what happened to it? Did they scrap the idea, or is it just not ready yet?

10. Palata and West Palata cater to people who use all URs at 5 stars and refuse to agree with everyone else. They're impossible unless you have a lot of stars on Foie Gras or someone else, like Vodka, but Vodka only stuns on her energy/linked skill, as opposed to Foie who charms on her normal skill.

11. Boston Lobster is my favorite villain in all of Food Fantasy. Yes, Boston. Kill humanity. We're the parasites of the world.

12. For Food Souls like Inarizushi and Wuyi Da Hong Pao, I don't like how they're referred to as Gods/are Gods. It just doesn't really seem to fit with the idea of Food Souls? Like are you a God, or are you a Food Soul? Please pick one. At least Ina actually looks like a God.

13. If the event involves a skin, it's gonna be unfair in some way.

14. Is Rice a good supervisor for the restaurant? I don't really know how that slot works. I heard people say Cheese is a really good Food Soul for supervisor, but like I don't know if Rice is a good pick.

15. F*** society, Baguette is short and you can't change my mind. He's canonically 5'7", but screw that, he's short. "A not so tall youth", Requiem of Time said. Still taller than Turkey though.

16. Cursed idea that should've never existed: Baguetti. If you know, you know.

17. Do you guys want me to do headcanons about anything in particular? Like about any Food Soul in particular?

18. I still seriously don't see why everyone complains about the English VAs, and goes all "The Japanese audio is better!!!". I'm actually starting to think people are more attracted to the Japanese VAs because it's a different language, sounds more anime-like, and there are voices for like all Food Souls, not to mention some people are just jumping onto the bandwagon at this point.

19. I was gonna make this a complaint part, but I forgot the specific thing I wanted to talk about.