Black Forest Cake x Pizza Crackship Content

(I'm looking at something for the timeline of Food Fantasy right now and according to it, if we believe that summoning times determine a Food Soul's age, then by the timeline Boston Lobster is the oldest Food Soul.)

Black Forest Cake: God, I love him so much....

Black Pudding: Why don't you just tell him how you feel?

*later*

Pizza: Hey Black Pudding!

Black Pudding: Yo

Pizza: Hey Black Forest Cake!

Black Forest Cake: You could choke me as you spoon feed har gow and I'd thank you

Pizza: What!? Why would I do that!? I don't like hurting people!!

Black Pudding: *holding a sign up behind Pizza that says "NOT LIKE THAT"*

~~~~

Person, jokingly: Can I touch your pelvis? I wanna know if it's as bony as everyone says

Pizza: Ah.... please don't touch my pelvis

Pizza: I don't want to have to explain to my Master Attendant why a regular customer stopped coming all of a sudden

*Black Forest Cake and Cassata already have their weapons loaded and pointed*

~~~~

Pizza: Ciao! My name's Pizza! Let me show you a good time! *hugs Black Forest Cake*

Black Forest Cake: *calmly hugs back but is internally screaming in joy, throwing tables around out of excitement in her head*

Cassata: Hmm.... *watching Black Forest Cake with suspicions*

Black Forest Cake: *notices and glares at him, tightening her hug around Pizza*

Cassata: *glares, and his face says "If you don't get your hands off my babe"*

Black Forest Cake: *middle finger*

~~~~

- Black Forest Cake is a Tsundere about it. She denies having a crush on Pizza and gets very easily flustered about it, often calling him an idiot and chastising him for doing stupid things.

- Black Forest Cake is the dominant one and Pizza is the submissive one, but sometimes they switch.

- If it's a calm day and she has off, she'll let him tie strands of her pigtails into small braids.

- Black Forest Cake helps Pizza with his training when it comes to dodging, quick reaction time, and heavy weaponry. Pizza helps her with team communication, agility, and flexibility.

- Black Forest Cake helped design Pizza's Fallen Angel hunter and secret agent outfits, adding more of her military-themed details to it. Pizza helped her pick out new clothes after she ditched Spaghetti, getting her interested in more styles than just military-inspired lolita.

- There is definitely a rivalry going on between Black Forest Cake and Cassata.

- They both talk crap about Spaghetti.

- Black Forest Cake is often very paranoid about losing those she cares for, so she prefers to either stay close to Pizza at all times or always have him on the phone.

- Not sure how they met. Either the Italian Trio stopped by her city and they met, they met in a bar (how original), they met because of MA summoning them (also how original), or some shit.

- Pizza does all of the house chores, though Black Forest Cake does help whenever she can. She does most of the cooking due to her perfectionist attitude, and she tries to keep her harsh criticism to a minimum when she finds a flaw in his cooking.

- Pizza makes her things out of daises: flower crowns, flower anklets, flower necklaces, flower bracelets. One time he made her a friendship bracelet out of daisies shortly after they first met, and she vowed to never take it off. To this day, neither of their bracelets have fallen off despite going through absolute hell.

- Black Forest Cake is next to impossible to shop for, and she prefers to stick to what she knows rather than branch out into new interests. Which means she mostly receives Kirsch, military-inspired lolita clothes, and machine gun parts. But Pizza always tries to buy her something new.

- Their child would either be some kind of combination of black forest cake and pizza, or some kind of cookie pizza (since cookies are kinda like a dessert), or Pizza Cake.

- Black Forest Cake is the hornier, easily jealous perverted one.

- If Black Forest Cake were to be informed of Pizza's death, she would be devastated and wouldn't rest until she got revenge on whoever did it. If Pizza were to be informed of her death, he would become devastated and his cheerful demeanor would break.

- In my AU where the Italian Trio basically has the same story as Stargazy Pie, so like they lose their memories, are on the verge of death, but Pasta Platoon is like "Let's see if they're useful" and takes them back to Desire Tavern, Pizza and Black Forest Cake are best friends and sparing buddies.

- Pizza holds the umbrella

- Black Forest Cake is the big spoon

- Outfit swaps?? Y E S