Selfishness, Independence and Love

A year ago

Laurent learned about what Larry needed to do, in the name of demonstrating favor to a future partner in some business, he simply lost his temper. For the first time in his life, he was so angry with someone. Larry had to step back and promise that he would not do it.

On the day of the ball, a friend of Laurent called, they used to work together and asked for help at a banquet. Laurent agreed. Almost three thousand dollars were paid for three to four hours of work. He just would have been enough to pay the rent of an apartment, gasoline, and groceries for a couple of weeks.

He and Larry had not yet lived together, even though he insisted.

Laurent did not tell his boyfriend about the work, it did not make sense, and Larry would still be busy.

They both looked at each other while Laurent served champagne to Melissa, who stood tightly holding on to Larry's elbow. Melissa took the glass, and Laurent with a polite bow bowed away to carry champagne on.

All evening Larry rehearsed a speech in his head, trying to find the best words possible. He screwed up when he could not get rid of Robert Gonzalez and he had to go to the ball with Mel. And he could not find the courage to say this to Laurent.

And now, his baby just ignored Larry's presence at the party, paying attention exactly as much as needed by the attendants.

Larry hoped he could talk to him after the ball. But the manager of the hall said that the change of Laurent ended almost an hour ago.

Laurent was very angry and upset. To myself. He felt because of his principles that he was losing Larry. But he needed to get a job as an assistant chef in the most elite restaurant in Manhattan. And so that behind his back does not stand the name of Larry.

Laurent did not tell him the name of the restaurant, because Larry could not resist and pulled one of his strings, getting Laurent a place in it. And he did not want.

And apparently, the moment has come when Laurent must pay Larry for his selfishness.

Larry tiredly went into his apartment and, without turning on the light in the hall, he immediately went into the bedroom, dragging his legs sluggishly. Slowly he unfastened his shirt and took it off, throwing it somewhere on the floor, when he grabbed a belt of trousers from the kitchen, there was a roar and quiet mats in French.

Larry froze with his unbuttoned floor in his hands. No one should be in his penthouse. The maid comes and works in the daytime, while he is not at home.

Did someone get into it?

Can not be...

And then Larry remembered that when he went home, he did not turn off the alarm, which still had not worked. The only one besides him and the servants knows the security code and has a key to the elevator - this is Laurent. Weakly believing in his hunch, he went to the sound. With bare-chested and half-open pants. He watched in surprise as Laurent danced while preparing something. He was in comfortable clothes, his beloved pants stretched to impossibility and a huge t-shirt tattered to white spots, in a couple of places had small holes. And barefoot.

"Laurent? What are you doing here? " Larry asked the first thing that came to mind.

"Hi, baby," he danced in a gait and approached Larry and kissed her lips lightly, holding a spoon soiled in sauce, and went back to the stove. "Will you change clothes or want to be the main course at our dinner?"  Larry looked shocked at Laurent winking at him and did not understand what was happening.

" Laurent, you did not answer. I was with Mel, you were in the evening. I don't know how to apologize ..."

" Do not. " Laurent turned to face Larry and leaned on the kitchen counter. They were silent for a while, while Laurent was thinking about how to properly express his thoughts. "It's my fault that you went with Mel"

" What are you saying? " 

"If we did not hide our relationship, you would not be tormented by such conditions or favors. I owe you for that. So I moved to you. Tomorrow you will need to pick up the rest of the things and hand over the keys"

"Moved? "Larry didn't understand anything. They should quarrel and all that

 " Baby, don't be dumb. Have you not noticed my things in the hallway? " Larry looked at Laurent and went into the hall, this time turning on the light. Indeed, several bags and a large suitcase stood along the wall. He returned to Laurent in the kitchen.

" It's true? Do we live together now?"

"Yes. Now we live together, but our relationship will become public only when I get the job I want."

"You can not complicate things like this, just one call, and you will be a chef wherever you want."  Larry came closer to Laurent hugging him at the waist from the back and pulling him to him. He kissed his love on the shoulder.

"Baby, do not be silly, I want to achieve everything myself. I am talented, charming and I have a great ass."

"Yes, you're right, you have an excellent ass and you must remember that she is mine. I am going to take a shower. You interrupted me in the middle."

They both had dinner happily smiling at each other. And just as peacefully moved to the sofa, while Larry was watching TV, Laurent taught new recipes. Larry unknowingly fingered his boyfriend's hair, enjoying the atmosphere. He felt this for the first time. Nobody ever treated him like that and did as much as Laurent does. Other people who were in a relationship with him always used his position to get what they wanted. And Laurent set the conditions. He wants to. It's an independent kid.

-I love you, Laurent.

- I love you, Larry. - Laurent raised himself on his elbow, connecting their lips in a kiss, which quickly developed into a sexual hunger. The first sex of their life together ...