Alexander Larry Bourgeois

This is a very quick update, I think there will be several errors, I apologize. They will be fixed within a couple of days. I hope you can enjoy this chapter.

Five years later

Someone persistently called Laurent. For the fifth time in the last ten minutes, calls going to voicemail did not help. When the phone fell silent after about the tenth ring, Laurent could no longer restrain his sleep and pulled the phone out from under his pillow, checking the time and name of the person whose murder he would order.

It was Martin, one of his former classmates. They talked pretty well at school. He now worked as a social worker for children.

They met a couple of years ago when Martin came to dine at Laurent's restaurant. Both were glad for such an unexpected meeting and exchanged phone numbers tried not to lose contact anymore. For the most part, Martin was surprised at Laurent's life and was very glad that everything had worked out well. He was one of those people who deserved happiness. And Martin was very glad that Laurent remained as good a person as he was at school. Despite the rich and the husband, and successful business. Martin was also glad to meet Roy again. And find out that he is all right in life and the guys are still friends and look after each other. Although the restaurant was Laurent, Roy managed it, Law was responsible only for the work of the kitchen. He never learned to understand business and economics, but Roy became a specialist in this. Roy, Martin, and Laurent began to spend a lot of time together, becoming as close as they were at school.

And now, Martin simply could not calm down, and even when Laurent called him back, he could not calm down, being at the peak of his emotions. Laurent could not understand what a friend wanted, he made out only the name of the hospital and promised to come to him soon, hoping that everything was in order with Martin.

Laurent did not particularly choose clothes, stopping at spacious black sweatpants and a gray hoodie, black worn-out sneakers, and gathered afro into a pineapple tail. He went down to the underground parking lot in his house and pressed the alarm to unlock the button on the matte blue Lamborghini, a gift from Larry on their tenth anniversary. Handmade, on order, Laurent was even afraid to think how much it costs. But he loved this car at first sight.

Martin met him in the lobby of the hospital, he was very impatient, Laurent would say, twitching.

"Explain normally, what happened?" I thought you went to the hospital, but as I see everything is in order "- Martin could not decide where to start. The question could be a little painful.

"A few hours ago, a baby boy was thrown at a fire station. He is three months old. He lay in a children's basket wrapped in a blanket on the street for a couple of hours. He was not immediately noticed. " Martin saw Laurent's eyes widen and his mouth parted. "They want to put him in the system, or if I can find him in the next few families."

"Do you offer me? But..."

"Yes, you and Larry. And you are the first to come to mind for several reasons. You both want children and have been thinking about taking a child for the last couple of years. And this boy is bored with you. He is deaf from birth and has a cleft lip. Deafness is easily correctable at such a young age, a boy can have cochlear implants and plastic surgery, and he will grow up to be a beautiful and healthy child. "

"I don't know Marin, we were looking for the right time ..."

"Laurent, it may not come. Two operations and rehabilitation, further observation, will all cost more than one hundred thousand dollars. For you, this is not very big money. He needs a loving and caring family. " Laurent looked at a friend and tried to understand what he heard. He could now become a dad. And Larry too. They may have a son. But Larry is not in the city and there will not be another three days. Do not even contact him. He's somewhere in Africa, where communication is a big problem and telling such news with interference or email is not a good idea. And as he understands the decision must be made quickly.