I'm lucky you love me

But even moving did not help to completely get rid of attacks of possessive jealousy Larry. There were no problems with the party. But the problem was with Gregory. This guy did not breathe evenly at Laurent. And the party was just at Gregory's house. Problem.

***

Laurent got out of Roy's car and got into the car with Larry. After a long kiss, Larry immediately realized that something was wrong.

- Baby, what's wrong? - Laurent shook his head.

- Let's talk at home. I don't want you to be nervous at the wheel. You drive too fast anyway.

As soon as they went into the apartment, Larry immediately pulled his boyfriend onto the couch to pry out the answers. Laurent sat on Larry's lap, not knowing where to start the conversation. The argument is for nothing, the last thing they need right now. He was a brave guy and did not raise the theme of Melissa either of too late meetings, or long departures, but deep in his heart, Laurent was afraid to be betrayed. It's so easy. A member is always with Larry and the man himself is very sexually active. From the moment they gathered together, they had a lot of sex. Everywhere and at any time. In the first couple of weeks, Laurent finished cooking only the third time.

"Well, we are planning for a party. She is tomorrow night."

" So what? It cannot cause so much uncertainty about you."

"Well. The party will be held at Gregory's house."

" No, Laurent. I do not want you to be in his house."

"But why?"

"Because this guy wants what is mine!"

"But he doesn't even know that I'm yours!"

"That's it!"

"Oh, so is that the case? Can I wear a collar then? With a leash? To make it more convenient for you!"

" Laurent, do not exaggerate. You know what I mean."

"You mean that you can go to all sorts of balls by the arm with the girls, but I can't calmly go to the party! Because the house belongs to a guy who I don't even like because I love you! " Laurent jumped to his feet, stomping headed for the bedroom loudly slamming the door

Larry doubts that the consequences of this quarrel would be easily reversible.

Laurent was playing an evil game, stopping talking to Larry.

Moreover, Larry watched the rather whistling Laurent, who was preparing to leave the house. This bastard decided to bring Larry to murder because he put on a white knitted sweater with a wide collar, he looked great on Laurent's flexible body. Paired with light blue baggy jeans that looked great. And as if mocking Larry, Laurent released his hair, they like a fluffy halo framed his head with little hanging tips. Larry loved, Laurent looked now and hated that this was not for him. They still did not speak. His boyfriend, like the most coveted air cake, fluttered around the apartment in preparation for his departure, pretending that Larry simply does not exist in space.

"Gregory will pick me up. Don't wait, I'll be late. Maybe drunk. Go to bed and don't wait for me".  Laurent's tone was simple and cold, not expressing any emotions. It's like it's nothing.

"Damn Laurent, are you damn joking? What the hell is this guy taking you ?!

"Because my car broke down, Mr., I'm following everything" - Laurent snorted expressively, collecting phone and money in a waist bag - "and Roy doesn't want to drive this evening. He had another dramatic sex, and he wants a drink. A lot of."

- I will pick you up! - Larry was breathing fire, he was close to deciding to lock Laurent at home, but this will be the last thing he will do in their relationship.