part 2 - date night

=

=

Harry burst into Carlos' room, pointing at dude "I NEED TO BORROW DUDE!" he yelled, panting heavily. Carlos slowly looked up from his laptop, blinking confused at Harry.

"why?" he asked, closing the device and standing up from his bed. "oh wait!" Carlos laughed "its Friday isn't it?" he picked up dude from his bed on the bed and grabbed his leash.

"Luckily for you, I haven't taken him for a walk today so hes still full-on energy!" he set dude on the ground and handed the leash to harry "but just so you know, there is a rent a pet place right outside of the grounds where you can rent a dog to walk them?"

Harry nodded "aye, but I know dude and duke get along so I don't wanna risk anythin' with another dog" Carlos smiled.

"that's smart, alright, have fun on your date!" Harry gave a shy smile and nodded, heading out of Carlos' room with dude.

Carlos started at the now-closed door in surprise "huh....he didn't even deny it....(y/n) is going to be good for him"

=

You ran around your room, rushing to find an outfit. "duke, I have to meet Harry in half an hour and I've no idea what to wear!!"

Duke rolled his eyes and padded over to your closet, nosing it open and gently grabbing a white, blue, and pink sundress, he gave a soft 'boof'

You spun around, a bright smile breaking on your face "oh duke that's perfect!" you ran over and fished it out of the closet "and my boots would go perfect with it! Oh and my denim jacket!!"

Duke bounded around you, excitedly barking with your high energy.

"oh duke" you cooed, kneeling next to him and cuddling his head "what would I do without you~"

=

Harry took a deep breath, looking down at his clean red jacket and looking for any imperfections "harry trust me, you look good, she won't be able to look away"

He looked down, raising his brow at dude, who just grinned up at him "uh," he muttered "thanks dude" the mutt nodded.

"no problem, now get in there, and then order me a puppachino!"

Harry laughed and shook his head, entering the café, glad he had chosen a place that allowed dogs.

A loud bark came from an obviously large dog and harry looked over, seeing duke standing at attention and looking at them, his tail going crazy.

Harry's world slowed down as you looked up, from the shoes to the top of your head, you looked beautiful.