Introduction

A/N: Remember when I stated at the beginning of Turnabout Enemies that I had planned on writing a story about Phoenix Wright. Well, this is that story. Originally, it was going to be its own story, but I thought it'd be better if it was the sequel to Turnabout Enemies. Of course, it originally was going to be focused on Phoenix Wright and Shelly De Killer. Since this is an AU where DL-6 turned out far differently, I have more room to explore this headcanon. Hope you enjoy!

FIVE YEARS AGO
SOMEWHERE IN AUSTRALIA
SECRET BASE

**WEE WOO! WEE WOO**

"Sir, we have a problem! We're under attack!"

"You don't think I don't know that!? What's the status!?"

"Bombs are being set off everywhere! We can't predict when the next one will go off! They all are targeting our armory and loot!"

"Can't you move them somewhere else!?"

"We're trying, but we keep setting off another bomb and burning everything inside once we enter!"

"DRAT!"

"There's also a stowaway!"

"A stowaway!? What's a stowaway doing in the facility!?"

"Sir, um... I don't know how to say this but... it's your son."

"My WHAT!?"

"S-Sir, I swear, we had no idea! H-He said he knew about our work and listed the specifics, so we thought-"

"WHERE IS HE!?!"

"That's what we're trying to find out! He ran off right, after the sirens went off! He was looking for you and took off before we could get a-"

"FIND HIM!"

"Y-Yes s-"

**BOOM**

"What was that!? Are you there? ANSWER ME!"

**BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!**

**throws phone on dashboard**

"Drat! Nick, what's going through your head? Wh- huh?"

"HEY LOOK!"

"Is that...?"