Chapter 12

Chapter 12

I slept in to 12 the next day, I felt exhausted and I had awoken so many times from my sleep it was starting to get ridiculous. I pulled the covers off and stretched my arms out while yawning.

I got up and walked into the bathroom to again find Thomas topless and about to take a shower. "Ahh shit sorry" I said blushing slightly. I turned and headed straight out the door.

"It's cool" Thomas called through the door that I had now shut behind me. I leaned against the door holding my face between my hands. 'How embarrassing' I thought to myself.

I walked over to my bed and sat on the edge; I grabbed a hair tie from the night stand and tied my hair back to get it off my face. I sat there dazed for a few minutes until the door bell ringing brought me to life.

I headed down the stairs and opened the front door to find no body was actually there. 'What the hell' I thought to myself as I turned to head back inside, but a red shiny ribbon caught my attention stopping me in my tracks. I studied it for a moment until it registered that it was a gift box. I picked it up and read the card on top; 'Ill see you tonight' it was from Jaylen.

I squealed and immediately picked up the box looking from side to side to see if he was still around, nowhere to be seen of course.

I ran up the stairs to my room and put the box down on the bed. I can't believe Jaylen had bought me something , my heart beated hard against my chest as I tried to syc myself up to open it.

I reached down and twirled the ribbon around my finger; the box was covered in silk with small roses beaded onto it. I ran my finger over the edge of the lid slowly feeling the silk on my fingertips. I breathed in slowly and opened it up.

Inside laid a stunning black dress that took my breath away. I pulled the dress out of the box and admired it. It was just above the knee and it had small sleeves that looked like they would fall off the shoulder. I turned the dress around and gasped at how beautiful the design was. The back was see through to show my back and the material glittered in the light that reflected from my window.

I looked down in the box to find another little box that was decorated the same as the first one. I took in another deep breath and opened the box to reveal a beautiful diamond rose necklace. The rose was incrusted with little diamonds and the chain was silver, it was amazing.

A knock at the bathroom door brought me out of my daze, "ah come in" I said placing the necklace back in its box.

"Hey just wanted to let you know the shower was free" Thomas said with his eyes falling on my dress.

"Thanks, I was just deciding what to ah wear tonight" I said looking around a little embarrassed.

"You should definably wear that Hannah, you will look beautiful" Thomas finally said looking at me with a soft smile on his lips.   

"Thanks" I said as he headed out of my room.

I wonder if he knew where this dress had come from if he would have been so keen on me wearing it.

I had to be at the theatre for a quick dress rehearsal before 5, which left me just under 5 hours to get ready.

I decided to have a long bath with candles and fragrant oils, I wanted to smell and look my best tonight.

I ran the bathwater and added some coconut bath oil, it smelt so good and it reminded me of the time Smurf and the crew went for a road trip down to the beach. I covered myself in coconut oil trying to be sexy as I heard Jaylen would be joining us. My plan of being sexy backfired when I awoke to find Jaylen and Smurf standing above me laughing like crazy. It turned out I had fallen asleep on my towel and had gotten sun burn from head to toe, I literally resembled a lobster.