chapter 13

Chapter 13

Thomas was really taking our so called 'date' seriously. He waited for me at the bottom of the stairs and took my hand as I stepped off the last step.

"You are gorgeous Hannah" Thomas said smiling at me.

"Thanks" I said blushing slightly.

I moved forward to open the door and Thomas grabbed my hand to stop me, "I decided to do something a little out there Hannah, on the off chance that you said yes to be my date I had to be prepared" Thomas said smiling wildly.

"Ok" I said laughing.

Thomas led the way into the front yard where a shiny black limousine awaited us.

"Oh my god Thomas, it's a freaken limousine" I gasped.

"It will take us there and will be waiting for you after your debut, superstar" Thomas said leaning in kissing my forehead lightly.

Thomas was really getting into this date night and I was getting worried that this wasn't just a one off thing Thomas was very serious about dating me, permanently.

I pushed my thoughts aside and got into the limo with Thomas following behind me.

................................................................................................

We arrived at the school and the limo pulled up right in front of the front gate of the school. I had hoped there weren't too many people here because this would be a little embarrassing, people would think I was up myself for sure.

I stepped out to see Jaylen standing at the gate talking to Jessica. My heart dropped but I quickly regained my confidence, I wasn't going to let this ruin my night.

Thomas stepped out after having a few words to the driver of our limousine. He intertwined his fingers in mine and we walked to the front gate, my eyes not leaving the ground.

Instead of us walking straight in Thomas stopped when we reached Jaylen and Jessica.

"Hey guys" Thomas said smiling his cocky smile.

"Hey there" Jessica said eyeing off Thomas like he was a piece of meat at a supermarket.

Then her gaze fell on me, "Well Junky stepped up to posh junky hey Hannah" she said with a big grin on her face. Jessica seemed to really enjoy picking on me and has ever since we met.

"Oh go jump on another dick Jessica" I spat back.

"Now girls let's keep this civil shall we" Thomas spoke said with a big smile on his face.

I looked up Jaylen and his eyes met mine immediately, his deep brown eyes were filled with the same emotion I'd seen the other day and I still wasn't sure what it was.

He looked breath taking his hair was styled back with gel and he wore black slacks, dress shoes and a tight black white collared top with a black vest and a black tie.

"So Jay bear you wanna head in to the hall?" Jessica asked Jaylen.

Jaylen didn't react to Jessica he just kept staring at me, I smiled embarrassed and he smiled back. He looked at me like I was the only person standing in front of him. The silence started to get awkward and I could hear Jessica chewing her gum impatiently at us.

I decided to kill the silence, "Let's go in and get organised Jaylen" I said in an authorative way. Just because I was dressed up and on a date with Thomas didn't mean I was going to lose sight of what Jaylen and I were here to do.