Chapter 12

Previous chapter:

By the end of this I was crying in Matthew arms and Matt had tears in his eyes. "Why are you crying?"

"I'm so sorry Cass I really am I'm your mate and I'm suppose to be there for you always but I wasn't I let you down and I shouldn't have let you down I just shloudn't--"

"oah oah oah this wasn't your fault it was mine better yet nobody's just his I didn't even knew about your existence, that didn't counted for me that is something I'm trying to forget it wasn't your fault it really wasn't. That didn't count for me I'm not a virgin anymore but that wasn't my first time my first time will be with somebody I love and care a lot".

He nodded, hugged me tight and said "I'm such a softy for a vampire right?"

"Completely but I like softies" I said with a smile

We hung out till night and I had to get home, and at that moment when I opened the door to that house all hell broke loose.

Chapter 12

When I open my front door the house is a mess literally everything is out of it's place and in the middle is my mom with a old book and my hair brush. She was speaking a different language it seemed to be Latin but I'm not sure.

"Cassandra filia mea interest Deus eduxit Placere Adams Winter retro --" ("God please bring my daughter Cassandra Adams Winter back I swear--"

"Mom?? What in hell are you doing?" I asked with an incredulous look on my face. I didn't even know that she knew how to speak more languages then English.

My mom looks up, and immediately I see a look of joy in her face. She seemed surprised to see me, at home. Why you may be asking? Like hell if I know, I swear the woman is getting more crazy by day.

When I came back from my daydreaming session I see that she now has her two arms wrapped around me in a very tight way. I let a gasp of surprise and need of air in my dearest lungs free. Matthew seemed to notice my struggle because he immediately let's out a snarl a very loud one may I add.

My mom let me go from the hug or breath cage what you prefer, and looked at Matt the next moment left my jaw hanging low in the floor. "Oh shush boy you are a vampire not a werewolf. There is no need to be so overprotective I'm her mom beside she ran out you were there so..."

Matthew doesn't live his threatening look and said through gritted teeth "You were hurting her."

My mom looks at him for a minute. " Oh I apologize I might have showed my happiness a little to hard" she said sheeply.

I walked to him and said "Calm down I'm good here see?" and lifted my arms making him see I was perfectly well. He wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. I gave him a look as if saying don't push it we are not together, and he just gave me a pleading look so I left the arm stay there.

I turned to my mom and saw her with a knowing smile. I choose to ignore it and asked her "Mom you still have not answered my question what was that thing that you were doing? How do you know how to speak that thing that you were speaking? And most of all why did you had my hair brush?"

She looked at me and said "Sit down." I did with Matthew by my side "Ok as you know I'm a witch you will be ne to soon" she took a deep breath and continued "That was a location spell I was trying to find you because I'm a mother and mothers have that right you know?" She was rambling that was not good at all "Mom you are freaking rambling. And to answer your question NO I don't know because I don't have a child and will never have if my future follows through as you said!" I saw Matt flinching beside me and felt bad for him, it wasn't his fault in a way, but I had to held my ground. My mom had a stupid look in her face for a moment and said "Who told you could not have a child?"