Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Cassandra P.O.V

When I get home my mom is already asleep and Jo is in my bed also asleep. The fact that’s already 2am doesn’t affect me because I’m wide awake with everything that happened tonight but I force myself to fall asleep and without realizing it fall asleep thinking about him.

The next day my mom wakes me whispering my name “Cassie, wake up.” I groan and turn to the other side and continue my sleep and my mother says “Well I know what to do.” And turns around and leaves my room. 10 minutes later my door opens and someone comes in and I say “I swear if you give one more step whoever you are I am to make sure you will regret it.”

In answer one strange yet familiar voice says “Well that would be a shame don’t you think we could be enjoying our time outside with me buying you an amazing lunch but if you insist, ok.”

With this I jump in my bed wide awake and end in the floor. I hear Matthew laughing and with a groan I get up and say “What in hell are you doing here? And how did you get in my room?”

He takes a deep breath and says “Answer for question number one I’m here to take you to lunch but I already said that and the answer to question number two is your mom.”

I reply "I swear I’m going to kill that woman someday.” And take a deep breath. I hear my mom shout from downstairs “I heard that.” And I answer “Good!” Matthew chuckles and says “Well I see you are note a morning person but it’s already 12pm so I though in coming here. You must have really liked that flowers since you were sleeping hugging them…” I start to blush and say “Very funny, now get out or do you want to stay and enjoy the show?”

Matthew answers “I wouldn’t mind if you insist so much?” And sits in my bed. My mom immediately shouts at him “Matthew Jones if you don’t get out of that room in 2 seconds I while castrate you and make you eat your balls with fries did you heard me?” I can only think shut this woman up please and at the same time thank God she exists Matthew is by now laughing his ass out and says “Well that line must be something that runs in the family” And shouts to my mom hears “Coming Bella.” I hear my mom laughing downstairs and imagine her shaking her head. 

When I get downstairs my mom is with Matthew and Jo talking and laughing I am actually happy that they get along because whatever that me and Matthew are it would be much worse if my mom would be against it. I was wearing a black summer dress with a brown leather jacket and some red Texan boots that my mom got me one time, I also have some light make up and red lipstick when I get to the living room say “Well let’s get going, I’m ready.” When Matthew looks at me he licks his lips “Yes let’s get going i have a surprise for you.” He says in a husky voice and my mom says “Oh my God control your selfs kids you my lady seems to like that the guy rape you with his eyes and you my boy put some good stuff in that little head of hers not only the bad ones and most important  use protection I’m still very young to be a grandma.” At this point Matthew is looking very embarrassed and I am blushing like crazy while Jo is laughing like a maniac. “Mom please shut up.” I take Matthews hand and exit the door as fast as I can 

 :::XOX:::

When you are in a ride for literally 2 hours with a guy usually you are happy now when you are on a ride of 2 hours with a guy in the middle of nowhere if you are not crazy than you start to freak out I’m going very well in the part of freaking out. I decide to break the silence and say “You know if you want to kill me I think you can do it here no one is here and I doubt an angel is coming from the skies and save me so go ahead.” 

Matthew chuckles and says “We are almost there and if wanted to kill you I wouldn’t take you here this is my get away my place to think and be myself when my head has to much stuff in there I come here and run, scream, swim everything because it’s just me and the nature.” He says with a grin an I reply “Well I am feeling special right now.” I say with a smile and he whispers to himself but I can hear it at the same something along this lines “You are, you just don’t know it yet.” That yet sends shivers down my spine what the hell is that suppose to mean? I think, but decide to let him in his thoughts alone. 

10 minutes later Matthew pulls in a road made of dirt. “What are we going here? What are you doing?” I ask when I see him open the back of his car and take of bags and one towel.

“I am taking you to lunch and buying it.”

I raise an eyebrow and say “Ok, do you need any help?”

“No thanks.”

I walk farther into the woods and am left amazed there is an amazing lake in the middle with some trees and flowers around the lake when I turn to look at Matthew and say “Matthew this is amazing how did you find this place?” 

“I was walking around one day when I got here at this place I though this is amazing I mean look at it the lake, the flowers and everything it’s so peaceful I had to keep it, so now this is my place my hiding spot, and I am sharing it with you.” I nod and say “I’m glad you trust me for this…” He smiles in response and says “Let’s go for a swim!” He says exited the sun is shining and and the sky is clean “But I don’t have a swimming suit!” I exclaim. He nods and goes somewhere and returns with a bag in his hands “Your mother took this from your closet this morning so I hope it suits you.” After he says this I know something is up and I look inside the bag and see a black bikini that can fit in my hand it’s so small I can’t even believe my mom know about the this bikini this is so embarrassing!! 

Matthew says “I don’t even know if I want to hear why you have this with you…” He says almost sounding jealous.

“I swear I can explain!” It’s like I am not even his girlfriend so… the sky was getting cloudy and it looked like it was starting to rain. “One day I was shopping which Johanna and for fun I tried this on and Jo liked it so much that I had to buy it because she wouldn’t shut up about it so I bought it that’s all you can see it still has the price tag!”

He is starting to calm down a bit and atomically the sky is turning blue again.

“I could use this bath in the lake and would really like to see you in this bikini of yours so go put it on behind that oak tree and let me see how you look like in it!” He says in a low, husky voice and his eyes full lust.

I go behind the tree and change to the bikini I am feeling really uncomfortable but do it for Matthew I don’t know why but I don’t like to disappoint him, when I get back only in the bikini Matthew is already in his swimming shorts on the lake when he see me his eyes turn red again I must be really crazy I can’t believe what I’m seeing I swim in his direction and when I get closer I’m able to see fangs in his mouth when I ask him “Matthew what’s going on?” The sky turns gray and I hear a thunder and rain starts to fall.

Hii guys so here is chapter 6 hope you like it COMMENT what you think should be Matthews reaction and Cassandras reaction to her confrontation VOTE and FOLLOW please

<3 Take care