Chapter 14

Re-cap:

"And how may I help you professor?" I asked smirking at my mate.

Chapter 14

As soon as I close the door, I'm pushed towards it. "and now do you still think I'm weak?" He said in my ear.

"I don't know you tell me." I said, taunting him.

"You know I could bite you here, right now and then you would see how strong I am. While I taste that sweet blood that smells so good...." He said with a husky voice that made me shiver from head to toe.

"You could, but you won't because you know if you do that I'll never forgive you." I said dead serious at him.

"Anyways" he said while looking me in the eyes. "how did you do that earlier?"

"Let's just say that I've been practicing." I said running my finger up his chest.

He groaned and said "Cassandra don't taunt me, I don't know what you are thinking right now but you better stop before I lose the little restraint I have." He stepped back.

I don't know what came over me, it seemed that when I was with him I would never think straight. His presence clouded my mind.

"I'm sorry I don't know what came over me." I declared embarrassed.

"It's alright, it's the mate bound. Be ready at 8 sharp in the evening today."

"What you didn't eve—"

"You may go now Miss Winters you don't want to be late to your next class." he said not even looking at me.

I turned my back to him was whispered "dumbass." An walked away. I could practically see him smirking behind me.

When I exited the door I muttered some wonder words, and next thing I know Matt was screaming "Cassandra get my hair colour back!!" He shouted at me or more like screamed like a girl at me.

"I hope you enjoy purple dear mate." I said smirking turning around to see his face. He had obviously heard me. I winked and continued my walk down the hall.

At the end of the day, when I was going home I found Liam. He asked me if I wanted a lift and I obviously said yes. I mean I might be all slim and fit but babe I don't walk. I hate walking in fact, any type of exercising.

The silence inside the car was horrible.

"So... You can hang your head on the window you know? There is no need to be shy with me."

He said "I'm not a dog."

"I mean we have been friends for what? Years that's right we don't keep secrets from each other so... go on. Is there something you want to tell me?" I asked looking at him dead in the eye.

"You already know..."He said not looking me in the eye.

"I want to hear you admit it, here in front of me." I said with venom in my voice.

"Cass..." He trailed off "stop please."

"Please stop?!?? Liam you lied to me! For years you know what I was and you lied! I trusted you with my damn life and you broke my trust! You know all my secrets and all I know about you are lies!" I could feel the anger in my self "So... Tell me the truth or so help me God!"

"I'm a werewolf! There are you happy? You got what you wanted! The truth!" By now we had stopped the at on the side of the road. I could feel Liam's rage, not against me but against himself. I now felt guilty.

"Why didn't you just told me?"

"I... I...."

"You what Li? Why did you not told me?"

"I couldn't, I made a promise."

"A promise to who?" I asked curious and at the same time wanting to kill whoever made him make that promise. He didn't answered so I asked again. "Who?" Again I met silence.

"Liam for Gods sake tell me who the fucking hell made you promise to not tell me the truth!!" I said and the window glass broke.

"Your mother..." he whispered.

"Who?" I whispered back feeling a lot of emotions bottled up inside me. betrayed, disappointment, anger. "Li Li tell me I heard wrong."

"Your mother Cassandra she made me promise."

"Explain" I simply murmured.

He nodded and started explaining everything.

"It all started when I first met her..."

@@@@@@@@

Hey lovers, yeah that's right you are my beautiful readers. suck it up. :p

I hope you liked this chapter and I'm sorry if it was short. A lot of juicy details are going to happen in the next chapter. ;);)

Decided to put that song because I fucking love it! And I wanted you guys to hear it hope you like it. XD

I luv you

FOLLOW COMENT SHARE AND VOTE

take care

<3 -M