Chapter 13

"You're telling me, that a lab, that you people have gotten into before, is impenetrable?" Sonia yelled angrily.

"He upped security significantly the moment he grabbed Sonic." Tails spoke, "And now there are too many bots for us to get past."

"Dammit." Manic quietly spoke as he plopped into a chair. He looked at Tails. "Sonic's not here to say it, so I'm gonna, don't repeat that."

"Anyway," Tails continued. "We have an idea of how to get into Eggman's lab, but it's going to take time, and seeing as Eggman has the robotisizer, we risk taking too long and Sonic getting robotisized." Tails shuffled his feet a bit. "And knowing Sonic, he'll do anything he can to keep that from happening. It's been a week, and Sonic has probably been avoiding eating or drinking, seeing as Eggman could use something to knock Sonic out so he could have no problem robotisizing Sonic, and he's most likely trying to avoid sleep as well. Seeing that as Sonic is a hedgehog, he can last around ten weeks without food or water, so is he were used to rarely eating, we have a while for that matter, but he's not used to that so we may have a few days, and sleep is another factor. A living being can only go around three days without sleep before they start to hallucinate, and the longest anyone has ever gone without sleep is around eleven days. So we have around four days before Sonic will most likely black out from sleep deprivation."

"How long would it take to get into Eggman's lab?"

"Two or three days."

-------

Sonic blasted the robotisizer with his guitar several times just as Eggman finished the machine. Eggman glared at the blue hero. "No." Sonic grumbled tiredly.

"You little shit."

"Only I, call me a shit, Egg-Head."

Eggman stomped over his oversized computer and opened a file. "Robotisizer, designed to turn anything into a robotic slave..." He laughed darkly. "No one ever said what it was, had to be alive."

Sonic's face became an "Oh shit" face as he quietly said, "Oh Shit."

"Robots!"

"Wait!" Sonic exclaimed "How do you know it'll work?" He questioned. "If you kill me without being entirely sure, then you put waste quite a bit of work."

"Why do you care."

Because I don't wanna die. Sonic thought "Because then I sat here and stayed awake for a week for no reason."

-------

"Two days left." Tails spoke quietly looking at a tablet as he, Sonia, Manic, Knuckles, Amy, Shadow, and Sticks readied themselves to break into Eggman's lair and save Sonic. "We don't know if he's still conscious."

"If Eggman had robotisized Sonic, he would have sent Sonic to kill us by now." Sonia replied. "Trust me. I know. People like him like to put salt in wounds."

"Okay." Tails looked at his tablet's screen. "On my signal." A red light lit up on the screen "Now."

------

Sonic hugged his stomach as it grumbled, it was painful. That pain you get when you haven't eaten, it feels like you're going to vomit, even though there's nothing for you to vomit up. Starvation, Dehydration, Sleep Deprivation, not the best combination to feel. He wanted to sleep, but he worried that he'd never wake up if he did, he wasn't sure if he was going to get out of this one. He hoped that the robtisizer needed him to be alive, that way, Eggman would have to keep him alive, or he'd die before Eggman had the chance to use it on him. His vision started to become blurry. As he went unconscious, he saw something appear in front of him.

-------

"We need to get him to a hospital!" Sonia exclaimed.

"The nearest one is on the main land, and the only way there is by boat, that could take hours." Tails pointed out. 

"Helicopter." Sonia spoke as she pulled out a phone. "Manic, you help Tails, I'm calling the hospital, they'll send a helicopter to come get Sonic."

"Wait, why not just have Shadow use his whole Chaos Control thing?" Manic asked

Everyone looked at Shadow. "I can do that." Shadow shrugged "But I can only take him, and it'll drain my energy."

"Please." Sonia spoke, worry in her eyes.

"I said I'd do it." With that, Sonic and Shadow, disappeared.