Scene 6 - Swaid and Gaitskell

Government at Westminster. A shot of Westminster Bridge with parliament. Outside the halls, we see a car parked out there. Inside one of the buildings, or rather the office of MP Sir Douglas Gaitskell, the wooden door is opened by a secretary allowing his entrance, before Mr. Swaid enters first. We see him stop as we of course know he is under alien influence with his neutral and un-charismatic body language – a possessed body language. Under alien control. He checks over the room, such as with the windows and seat in the smart suit, before Gaitskell himself enters as the door is closed. A bumbling, elderly MP with red checks and a grandfatherly figure tone of authority entering his wooden office of wooden walls, desk, a seat that's been laid out for him by Swaid and other cabinet and government decorations around his office, he chuckles to himself as he comfortably places down in his seat, tucking into his desk to begin work. Swaid inspects the window to check for any security precautions.

Gaitskell:

Ah, well. Only one more day left Ronnie.

Ronnie:

Yes sir.

Gaitskell:

Yes. I never did like to work on Saturdays, or weekends come to think of it. Not even when I was a little boy wanting to go to school then and there.

Ronnie:

Yes sir.

Mr. Swaid then stands against the wall neutrally frowning.

Gaitskell:

Well of course it would be nice to get a little change of routine for us two Ronnie. Ha, ha. I did go to Scotland a while back to see some old friends of Scotland's party. Hmmm. Rather cold up there.

Ronnie:

Yes sir.

Gaitskell:

And besides, you security chaps don't really get to see much action really. Apart from of course training. Must take years. And it isn't often at all we have security difficulties. Only rarely a situation will occur. Not often though. Once a year perhaps. Still, I'm not quite the most important minister in cabinet. Quite fun to have your own bodyguard. Especially for someone who you don't even know whose side they're on.

Ronnie:

Yes sir.

Gaitskell:

For goodness sake Ronnie, can't you say anything else but yes sir?

Ronnie:

Yes sir.

Gaitskell:

Are you feeling alright Mr. Swaid? You don't seem to be this downbeat and un-charismatic today.

Ronnie:

I feel perfectly well today sir. Perfectly well today sir.

He then begins marching towards Gaitskell. The MP's eyes begin widening of intimidation and fear as he steps back against the wall as Swaid then pins him to it as Gaitskell yelps squeamishly.

Gaitskell:

Ronnie? What's going on? What are you doing? Help! Help!

The strong Ronnie then grabs Gaitskell placing him in a headlock with his right arm, strangling him as Gaitskell's thin arms fail to defend himself whilst gasping for air. His left arm rises over his head as he grips onto it like a claw. It shakes the head of Gaitskell as his eyes are rolled into his head as he gasps. The sound effect of the aliens is passed over like an electric bolt we hear is passed through into his head. He is then left to be thrown to the floor. Swaid then rises up to the MP lying on the ground. Gaitskell, a possessed Gaitskell, then raises himself up, he checks himself. He too was under alien influence. Douglas then investigates his body carefully, turning his hands over closing and opening his hands as he watches his bones and veins, before looking down to his body and playing with his clothes, fascinated. Not only was he also under alien influence, but like Swaid, the living consciousness of an alien had been transferred into the mind of Gaitskell. A knock on the wooden door by a secretary.

Secretary:

Minister?

Gaitskell:

Come in.

The Secretary enters.

Secretary:

Erm, everything alright Mr. Gaitskell? I just heard some noises coming inside your office.

Gaitskell:

There is nothing wrong in here Arnold. You could say... We were just getting used to it in this form. Just getting used to it.

He turns back to Swaid with a neutral facial expression. Swaid in turn looks back at him also with another uninterested look. The aliens had possessed them.