Chapter 5.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"The area around us is clear, I got the horses and carriage hidden deep in the woods miles away. We should be safe here awhile" Pidge spoke as she hopped into the living from the opened window.

"Any tracts" Matt asked as he turned to his sister from where he stood leaning on the wall.

"Do I look like you" Pidge joked as she closed the window once stepping down.

"You two could be twins who just swapped each other past look" Lance teased from the chair he was sitting on.

"Anyway time for bed, we keep an ear out in our sleep" Matt smiled as he turned to Allura and the two knights who sat on the same sofa.

"If you say so" Allura smiled sweetly as she stood with her knights.

"No need to follow orders unless we in trouble, Just live like normal during this week but keep inside. We protect you as long as we can but we wont boss you around" Pidge yawned and stretched a little as she walked towards where Lance was sitting.

"Is that Wise to give us free will" Keith asked as he looked to Matt who watched his sister fight with Lance to get of the chair now he made it warm so she can sleep in. Of course his stubborn sister just sat on Lance lap when he wouldnt move and fell asleep without care, the chair and lance was warm.

"It is becuase we not soldiers, we dont enjoy giving ever order to a person when they can just chill or something while we work. Just follow our orders when we in danger until then just enjoy" Matt smiled as he turned back to the knight once he notice Lance doze off.

"Well lets head to bed lady Allura" Shiro smiled kindly as the knights couldn't sleep until they Allura was safely in her room.

"Of course" Allura smiled and walked towards the stairs leaving the room with her two knights and Matt glanced back to the two thief before frowning.

"Princess hang on" Matt called out and ran over to the stairs where she stood with the two knights behind her.

"Yes matt" Allura asked.

"I just wanna say sorry for my sis and Blue actions today, I know it doesn't seem mile we very professional but we are and you caught us on a bad day. My sister normally the smart sensible one who keeps the job going smooth but we just dont want to lose our friend to the king rope. Blue is skilled but he doesn't think and is an idiot, he runs on luck and well my sis just wanted to keep you back but he didnt listen and came anyway. You just caught her on an iffy day where she now got her only important people at risk" Matt sighed as he looked to the ground and rubbed his neck.  

"I know how she feels, My brother became a knight and is always beside me in protecting the princess. Its a harsh fate but I'm sure she be fine once her brain settles from the worse thoughts. We still trust you and her  with Allura life" Shiro smiled gently making Matt look at him in surprise.

"Pidge isn't a bad person we can tell, we trust her even if she might be panic a little over the new person popping in without a word. Goodnight Matt" Keith smiled slightly and Matt smiled.

"Goodnight all" Matt smiled brightly giving a slight head bow before running back into the living room. 

"Who was father thinking on hiring people like them" Allura huffed as she started walking up the stairs again.

"They not so bad, even with a friend betraying their wish they still got on with their jobs. I think your father made  a good choice" Keith mumbled as he and Shiro started walking up the stairs.

"Plus now they have more reasons to make sure we not found by the king men, Matt admitted the only people they care for is in this onw mansion, the three of them are like a mini family. I'm rather glad to have them on our side" Shiro smiled as he glanced to the living room once they reached the top of the stairs.

"Well I dont agree with them being my protectors" Allura snapped back before reaching her given room.