Chapter 13.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

After ten minutes of running into the woods, the guy pulling Pidge along finally stopped ... well Pidge makes him stop as her heal gets a stick stuck between the shoe and heal earning her to fall. Luckily the guy quick to act and catches her in his arms making her lean against his chest. 

Pidge lifts her head, looking at the face hidden behind the mask before giving a soft smile. She knew who her savour was as soon as he took her hand in his, only one person had such a gentle touch and warmth in her eyes. Giving his chest armour a slight pat she pushes herself away knowing while he only thought was to get her somewhere safe soon his other thoughts would fill his mind .. thoughts of anger, sad, shock and betrayal that would make him look at her different. 

"Well, I'm gonna go bare feet and cut this dress up ... one of you give me your swords" Pidge spoke up as she turned to the other three she knew was Keith, Shiro and Matt dressed in the wrong type of guards armour.

"Shouldn't you be asking us who we are" Keith asked taking his helmet off and Pidge just laughed.

"You four are wearing the wrong armour for the season, Its summer not spring amour" Pidge grinned back walking over to a tree and kneeling down while she unhooks her shoes. 

"So, we stood out like a sore thumb" Shiro asked as he started unclipping his armour plate free from his normal knight clothes, his own knight armour at the pub with Keiths. 

"Yep" Pidge grinned as Keith and started to unclip their armour.

"Are you ok" Matt asked with worry as he kneel before his sister, his helmet still on.

"I'm find Matt" Pidge promised taking his helmet of him and placing it down. 

"But" Matt started to say but stopped as his sister shook her head. 

"Its in the past" Pidge answered and stood up holding the two heals in her hand. 

"Well you can't cut up the dress, if we walk around with you in a ripped dress then we have the guards called on us in no time. Its best if we just head straight back to Rolo and Nyma pub without stopping" Matt replied as he started to unstrap his armour.

"We'll get there by the evening if we get moving now  but can I at least make a cut down the leg in this dress ... otherwise I'll just keep falling over" Pidge begged slightly and Matt chuckled. 

"Just like you did when Mum made you wear that huge ball grown at age four .. You rolled down those stairs like a ball" Matt laughed earning Pidge to slap his arm.

"Do you want me to mention your servant crush a.k.a. first love fail" Pidge asked lifting an eyebrow as Matt fell pale.

"Lets get walking" Shiro quickly spoke up not wanting the two siblings to start fighting so close to the castle.

"You both do know you have a lot of explaining to do when we return to the pub" Keith warned and the siblings gave weak nods. 

"Lance" Pidge muttered as she looked to the only one who hasn't took his armour or helmet of yet.

"Lets go" Lance grumbled and started walking while throwing his armour as they walked.

"Give him time" Matt whispered to his sister who gave a weak nod.