Chapter 16.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

He as fast as he legs could,  ignoring the burning from his legs and lungs as he pushed himself to keep going. 

His eyes scanning the castle as he ran in hopes of finding her.

Fear filling his body as he heard no noise within the castle proving the one he was searching for was still alive. 

Praying to any god that would listen to him, he prayed with each gasp for air as he ran .. just hoping his prays would be answered. 

Then he turned the corner ... his eyes falling to the limping figure leaving a trail of blood behind her as blood poured out from her stomach a tiny dagger clearly used to try and kill her. 

"Pidge" His voice called out in horror as he ran towards her, catching her as her hand became too weak to help push her along the wall as she walk. 

"Sorry" She muttered with tears in her eyes as she looked to him lifting the hand she used to keep pressure on her wound to his cheek.

"Shh, Just focus on staying alive .. I'll get you to a doctor soon" Lance whispered, placing his hand over hers on his cheek stroking her hand a little.

"Its over" She promised looking to him.

"I dont care anymore, I just need you to stay alive for me .. please" Lance begged as tears filled his eyes. 

"No feelings attached" She weakly joked her own tears leaking from the corners of her eyes.

"That's no fair and you know it" Lance frowned as he knees gave in, his arm pulling her close while he removed his hand from hers placing it over her wound in hopes to stop the bleeding.

"I know but I'm really scared Lance" She chocked out.

"Shh, Don't be scared .. Your gonna be ok" Lance replied trying to calm her, trying to get his legs to lift him but failing.

"I'm not scared of death idiot .. I'm scared of losing you twice .. I really can't lose you again" She cried feeling his tears fall over her blood hand.

"Your not gonna lose me, I'm so sorry Pidge that I left but I'm back and never leaving again" Lance smiled softly as he looked to her, wishing he could stop his tears but he couldn't not when he might lose her forever.

"Katie" She smiled sweetly looking into his blue eyes. 

"I love you Katie" Lance whispered, his teary eyes filling with love as he looked to her.

"I love you" She muttered with a warm smile closing her eyes, the last of her tears falling as she took her last breath saying the one thing she never regret.

"Pidge ... Pidge no no no please .. no you can't do this ... Katie Please" Lane cried out as he felt her hand fall from his sleep as she became limp in his hold.

"KATIE" Lance yelled in fear as he shook her slightly not getting slapped like he normally would when waking her. 

"Please" Lance pleaded as he pulled her close, letting his tears fall.

"And Cut" The director yelled making the two actors pull away with proud smiles.

"I hope you don't mind but I'm gonna go shower" Lance McClain a twenty four year old actor from Cuba grinned slightly as he sat on his back legs.

"Yeah, the fake blood is rather sticky and smell a little" Katie Holt a twenty three year old actor from England smiled slightly as she sat on her own back legs leaving Lance embrace. 

"The tears oh the tears ... I just lost my baby sister" Mathew Holt a twenty seven year old actor faked cried as he walked over with wet wipes.

"Oh get over it" Keith Kogane a twenty four year old Actor from America smirked as he held a small bin.

"Oh my poor brother ... want a hug" Katie smirked evilly as she reached her sticky fake blood hands towards her brother who jumped back.

"Wet wipe and shower then you can make me feel better" Matt answered throwing the packet at his younger sister.

"Here the bin .. the director is happy with the scene meaning" Keith started to say as his smile grew.

"We finished the movie" Lance cheered hugging Katie out of joy as she giggled.

"We did it" Katie smiled brightly as she and Lance pulled away. 

"Are you gonna make our or what" Shiro a twenty seven year old actor from japan asked with a cheeky smile as he notice the two blush.

"I mean me and Matt makes out even when we meant to be acting ... just get together already" Keith huffed as he placed his arm around his boyfriend Matt. 

"Well you guys have been dating since Keith film back when he was eighteen" Shiro spoke up as that was the film where he finally got Matt and Keith too meet just to find out Keith and Katie already knew each other.

"I still want Plance to hook up already" Keith mumbled back with a slight smirk.

"Wet wipe" Katie asked with a shy smile as she held the packet to Lance.

"Thanks" Lance smiled kindly as he took one, both of them scrubbing their hands just to clean them enough to touch door nobs. 

"Sorry about those three, normally its matt trying to ship me with anyone I work with" Katie muttered with a slight blush as Shiro, Matt and Keith was talking over Plance happening without caring the two was right beside them.

"No worries normally I'm the one trying to ship myself with others, Its nice that others think I'll be a good boyfriend for someone" Lance joked slightly, smiling as Pidge laughed.

"Your not so bad Lance, I'm sure any girl would be lucky to be with you" Katie smiled softly noticing Lance blush slightly.

"Thanks and maybe we could go out for a meal I mean if you want, We could go as just friends or co-workers ... just as a thanks for the wet wipe" Lance asked shyly before rambling a little over being nervous. 

"I would like that" Katie smiled sweetly shocking him.

"You would" Lance yelp surprised and Katie nodded.

"Like I said before, Your not such so bad McClain" Katie grinned and placed her wet wipe into the bin.

"Neither are you Pidgey" Lance grinned noticing her blush slightly.

"The name Katie, don't think I'm suddenly gonna die in your arms confession my love for you" Katie teased with a cheeky smirk while Lance stood up.

"I would much rather us confessing and living together having a happy ever after .. I'm more of the old romantic type" Lance confessed as he offered his hand to help her to stand and she took it. 

"Its a shame our characters couldn't get there's" Katie muttered as she took another wet wipe cleaning his cheek. 

"At least they got to confess before the end" Lance replied with a small smile leaning down so she wouldnt need to lean up so much.

"But they never got to share a kiss or have their happy ending" Katie frowned slightly.

"We could change that" Lance asked with slight hope.

"That was rather smooth" Katie grinned making Lance chuckle.

"Well what do you say Pidgin" Lance asked with a cheeky grin.

"She said her name was Katie Holt" Katie smirked before placing her hand on his neck before pulling him into a sweet kiss, their eyes closing and soon he was wrapping his arms around her waste kissing back.