Chapter 7.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Lance woke up as he heard footsteps move around the room in the early morning, when one should still be sleeping. He barely opened his eyelids enough to just see the shape of the person by the door clearly trying to not wake Pidge while trying for the door. Lance knew Pidge was acting asleep as she moved her foot slightly to move something and Lance notice she was making her foot caught on a night dress. It was Allura at the door, Lance moved his hand carefully trying not to make anyone notice he was moving under the blanket. He placed a finger in between his belt and trousers feeling the door key that Pidge slid in before they headed off to sleep. She knew she would be the first person checked for the key and trusted him to keep hold off it, he guessed she knew someone might try to sneak out at some point. 

He closed his eyes fully not taking any chance of Allura knowing he saw her as she walked back to the bit of floor she was sleeping out. He would understand if she was trying to go to the bathroom but the room had a small added bathroom (It was just big enough to use both not really dress in), the door being the other end of the room in the corner with a sliding door. Meaning she had no reason to try the main door and shouldn't have gotten confused over the doors, she was willing trying to leave the room but for what ... she knows the dangerous doesn't she. Before Lance could think anymore he fell back to sleep, leaving his thoughts to vanish until he had time to really think later.  

He was awoken by someone pushing their foot gently to his leg, not kicking him but just nudging him enough to wake him. He sat up stretching and notice it was Matt who was using his hands to tie his freshly brushed hair into another messy lose pony tail since he thinks it makes him hotter. 

"We heading out" Matt told him and Lance notice the blanket was already gone along with the others. 

"Did they break in" Lance asked with worry as he stood up glancing down as something slid of him and he notice it was his cape. A smile filled his lips as he knew Pidge covered him with it once she woke up.

"They downstairs fast asleep, I checked it out when the place was too quiet for my liking. A single basic soldier been left on look out by the front door. It seems they think we hiding in the basement and they gonna wait us out or wait till we run out after we cant handle the dead rat smell they threw down in the basement" Pidge explained as she rolled her cape up, sliding it under her belt like a second belt. 

"Ew" Allura squeaked since Pidge didnt tell the others that part before but Pidge knew Lance would enjoy that detail.

"Nice, they still using dead rats to force people out of hiding" Lance grinned and Pidge nodded.

"You have something wrong with you" Matt sighed as he walked over to the three bags passing two to the knights and Lance notice the two knights and the princess was dressed in simple villagers clothes.

"We changed while you were sleeping" Keith spoke up as he notice Lance staring at them.

"How should we head out if they not looking outside, we could reach Allura room and use her rope ladder hidden under her bed and climb the window" Shiro asked as he looked to Matt.

"Yikes your hair a mess" Pidge mutter as she patted down Lance hair, she thought it was fine and not that bad but this gave Lance the chance to sneak the key between her cape and belt.