This.

(A/n) Honestly don't know if I'm ruining something or not but here...

"DO I LIKE AKUTAGAWA?"

"Is this what the weird feeling I'm feeling? So what the twins said is true. Okay, let's state the facts. I sometimes think he's cute and handsome, I feel my heartbeat every time he's really close to me-  is it okay if I like him?" Atsushi's cheeks turned red and he went to his room and locked his door and just laid in his bed. "Maybe I do like him?"

(TIME SKIP 2 DAYS)

"Okay, okay, Atsushi calm down." Atsushi tried to calm himself down as he stood by Akutagawa's door. It had been two days since Akutagawa had locked himself in his room like a little stubborn child and Atsushi started worrying that he might die in there. Atsushi had tried talking to him before but Akutagawa just told him to go away.

Atsushi knocked on the wooden door again and of course, there was no answer. "Akutagawa, please stop acting like a child! This is just ridiculous!" Atsushi shouted and pressed his head against the door. "I'm fine, go away." Atsushi heard a low, quiet voice from the room.

"Are you trying to starve yourself? Come on! Just stop this already! I don't get what you're so hung up about anyways!" Atsushi banged on the door. "Damn, he's pissing me off right now." 

"Just leave me alone, mantiger!" Akutagawa groaned and Atsushi decided to just go and calm down. It was already lunchtime. Eating without Akutagawa felt really weird for Atsushi since they would always talk about Gin or other stuff. It was too quiet.

After that, he decided to take a nap since there wasn't really anything else to do. He also called Dazai to find more about the twins but there was no luck. Atsushi had a feeling that no one was really taking this seriously and it pissed him off.

"Everything is making me angry today. I have had enough of Akutagawa's childish behavior and Dazai is definitely hiding things from me! I can't stand it anymore."   He pressed his pillow on his head and screamed as loud as he could while he rolled around his bed like a baby.

"If Akutagawa dies I die. He hasn't even thought about it, has he...or maybe he has so he's doing this on purpose. I've had enough." Atsushi got up and stormed out of his room. He loudly banged on Akutagawa's door and shouted "You little arrogant dumbass! Have you thought about how starving yourself affects me? If you die of starvation in there I die too! You, asshole! If you really want things to work out between us you'll open this door or I'll take it down myself! I'm gonna count to three!" Atsushi activated his ability and got ready to knock down the door like it would be an iron wall. "One," he started counting "Two," he got ready to run at it with all that he's got and finally "Three!"

As he was about to hit the door it opened and instead of hitting the door, he was held back by Akutagawa. Akutagawa was in a black t-shirt and the pants that Atsushi had given him and it looked like he hasn't slept at all. "Akutagawa!" Atsushi said as he looked up at him and when he was about to say anything else Akutagawa pulled Atsushi's body closer to his.

They both were now standing there as Akutagawa hugged Atsushi. At first, Atsushi was confused and shocked but when he heard a small sob from Akutagawa he just went with it and hugged him back.

"Oh god, Akutagawa is crying? That is not like Akutagawa at all but it must be hard keeping a straight face and not showing emotion all the time." Atsushi pressed Akutagawas body closer to his and they stayed like that for a while.

After that Akutagawa went outside and sat on the bench for a good amount of time. Atsushi just let him be there until he was ready to talk.  While Akutagawa was outside Atsushi cooked dinner for them both. Akutagawa didn't say a word to Atsushi even after coming inside. When they finished eating it was already getting dark outside.