4. Sunfall (star) and Moonflower

"Moonflower?" Sunstar (now Sunfall) called. Moonflower walked over uneasily. "What does the deputy want? Stormtail was waiting for me!!" "You wanna go hunting?" he asked. Moonflower nodded. Stormtail could be a really annoying cat sometimes and Moonflower just wanted to get away from him. The two raced out of camp talking about the good old days and laughing while enjoying each other's company. Moonflower started to even like Sunfall (like having a crush on him).

In the hunt, they caught two voles, a rabbit, a vole, and even a blackbird. When they got back to camp to place their catch in the fresh-kill pile, Stormtail was heading towards Moonflower with an angry glance in his eyes.

"Where were you?!" Stormtail hissed when he came closer.

"Hunting. You?" Moonflower replied, forcing her tone to be calm. Stormtail's tail twitched with annoyance.

"Oh, now you're trying to escape me? Well, let me tell you something! That is I was waiting for you the whole time wondering when you will come. Do you know how hurt I was when you never showed up?" Stormtail spat at her while unsheathing his claws. Moonflower opened her jaws to argue, but Sunfall beat her to it.

"Look Stormtail, I know your hurt because she was hunting, but that was because I ordered her to. She wasn't doing anything wrong; just listening to orders." Sunfall replied. Stormtail looked furious at the thought of Sunfall standing up to Moonflower and said,

"Oh? Well, who else was in the patrol? I don't think there was anyone else. It's really obvious that Moonflower is cheating on me with you!"

"Look Stormtail, we're just friends. I really like you,but only as a friend. I hope you understand that. Sunfall here is my mate. I like him, he likes me. Please understand how bad I'm feeling right now.." Stormtail's anger disappeared as surprise filled his eyes.

"Really? I'm sorry Moonflower... I really liked you and-" he stopped that thought. "Well, if you want to be friends, we can be the best friends if that's okay with you and your mate." Sunstar nodded his approval for the two to be friends and only friends.

==========Later==========

"Moonflower... our kits are beautiful! What are we going to name them?"

"How about Aspenkit for the golden tom and Featherkit for the silver she-cat?" Sunstar nodded.

"How about Duskkit for the turquoise she-cat and Icekit for the white she-cat?" Moonflower purred.

"Welcome to Thunderclan! Aspenkit,  Featherkit, Duskkit, and Icekit..."

==========Soon (not)==========

"Aspenshade! Duskfall! Icefeather!" everyone cheered. Featherkit, who was now Featherpool as a medicine cat purred with delight as she saw her littermates being made warriors.

Aspenshade and Frostfur would have had Snowblaze and Lightleaf. Duskfall and Thrushpelt would have had Leaffeather, Shadowleap, and Sorrelwing. Icefeather would go to Riverclan where two out of three of her mates were. She and Patchpelt would have had Ambersun. Icefeather and Oakheart would have had Stonegaze, Mossleaf, and Mistyfeather. Icefeather and Crookedstar would have had Skysong, Heathereye, and Rainstripe.

Guys, I hoped you enjoy this. Comment down below rather you like Oakheart more or Crookedstar more and why. See y'all next time!

Shade~