ch 2

I dogged a barrage of kunai and speed towards the missing-nin. 

He sidestepped me and I brought a flying kick to his head. While he blocked my first kick I used my other leg to flip him on his stomach. In seconds I had a thunder god kunai aimed at his neck dealing with the last blow. 

I stood up and gave one last glance to the pile of missing-nins on the floor. Without a pause, I collect them all in a storage scroll and Hiraishin towards the seal I have on the Hokages desk. 

" Mission compleat Hokage-sama," I say playing the role of emotionless Anbu. 

Oji-san visually flinches and nods. You would think that after 2 years he would get used to it. 

" Very well, Turn in your mission report tomorrow" He states as I hand over the scroll to another Anbu that the Hokage waves off. 

I take of my mask and sigh. 

" I missed Naruto's graduation test," I said more of a statement than a question. 

" Yes, but he did graduate quite strangely. " Oji-san responded and I raised an eyebrow. 

" So Naruto stole the scroll of sealing, where were the Jonin that were supposed to be guarding the tower," I ask the smile on my face slightly twitching as I sweatdropped. 

" He had one of you infiltration seals" The Hokage responded and I couldn't help the smile that surfaced on my face. 

" And the protection seals are traced back to my blood" I finish his train of thought and chuckle. The Hokage sent me a wry smile and smiled back at him. 

" So is Mizuki still in T&I, " I ask and the Hokage nods sending me a grin that almost made his old age disappear. 

" Waiting for you" He replies and I grin. The Hokages grin than melts off of his face and I stiffen knowing that something else happened. 

" Mizuki also told Naruto about the nine tails," He said and my breath hitched. 

I instantly left the Hokages tower and ran towards my brother's chakra. 

I was supposed to tell him when he became chunin. Along with the secret of our parents, and the fact that that he is my biological brother and that he isn't alone. I am greeted by the sight of our apartment. 

I walk into the living room to see Naruto poking at the seal on his stomach. I close the door and he looks at me. 

" Aneki!" he yells and jumps on me. 

I hug him back and grin at his actions.

" I'm sorry for missing your graduation," I say and Naruto pouts. 

" You didn't see me kick ass Dattebayo!" He yelled practically jumping up and down. 

" About that can we talk," I say and Naruto falters. 

"Do you have any questions before I start?" I ask and Naruto nods. 

" I'm I the Kuybi," He asks and I shake my head. 

" No your not, think of it like this when you seal a kunai into a scroll does that make the scroll a kunai" I reply some edge finding its way into my voice. 

The relief in his face is almost funny. 

"On October 10th the Kuybi broke free, the forth having no choice sealed the Kuybi into two infants. Me and you." I start and Naruto nods. 

" You're his daughter, but why me?" He asks and I sigh. I can't tell him now. The elders will have my head. 

" Only an Uzumaki has the chakra dense enough to hold the Kuybi back," I say pointing to the symbol on his jacket. 

Naruto nods, remembering all the lessons I gave him about our culture. 

" It was decreed that no one will talk about it, but one of the council members started telling others, making it spread that one of the containers was becoming the demon itself," I continue and Naruto points to himself and I sadly smile at him. 

" The forth's only wish was that the containers be hailed as hero's but the villagers don't understand the sealing process so they became scared," I said and Naruto scowled and I could practically hear his thoughts. 

Hero

" But it's not all bad," I say and Naruto perks up. 

Kurama

I call out and I feel a bright red chakra envelop me. It's soft and warm as it forms 2 tails behind me. The whisker marks that have dulled since I was a baby darken slightly and my eyes have a red gleam. 

Naruto looks at me in awe as I stand up. 

"Kuybi's chakra makes us have large amounts of chakra and stamina. Not to mention that he is really smart and it's kind of like having two sets of eyes. " I say as I grab a thunder god kunai from the shelf. 

" There's also this," I say as I stab myself on the shoulder. 

" Kari!" He yells out before stopping and watching in shock as the wound heals itself. 

I let go of the Kuybu cloak and Naruto grabs my arm. 

" That amazing Believe it!" he yells and I grin. 

" I am glad you say that," I say a smirk crawling up on my lips. 

" Because now that you now I can finally train you," I say and Naruto jumps up. 

" With Aneki training me I can beat Sasuke teme into the ground!" He yells and my smirk grows.  Now that he knows the shadow clone Jutsu I can train him my style.