ch 25

The Hokage's tower had seals that blocked chakra sensing. Good for halting assassination attacks, but bad for keeping a check on your ninja.

I am basically doing all of the Hokage paperwork since I was his personal guard and Anbu captain.

So it makes sense that when Itachi and Kisame attacked the jonin under my temporary command, I was too late to stop them.

Itachi and Kisame are some of the friends that I trust with my life. But we had a deal that if we met in a battle we will not hold back. That is why I had Anbu cat to send a team to Naruto's and Jiraya's location and another team to scout Itachi and Kisame. I would go myself but right now the village needs someone to lead it.

The village has lost two Hokages suddenly and needs a face to show its strength. And that face is one of a twelve-year-old girl. Idiots. All of them. Especially the council.

Every second of my day was spent ordering some Jonin Anbu on mission's to make sure that we didn't seem weak to the elemental nations, having chunin and genin help with the rebuilding, and having the rest of the Jonin patrol in case of an ambush.

Along with this, I have been talking with the daimyō, and council about the change of leadership, and setting up an announcement for Tsunade's declaration. I have no doubt that Naruto will convince her.

Not to mention I have konohamaru sticking to me like glue since I have been sending Asuma on border control constantly. As much as he doesn't like it he is the son of the Hokage and keeping him here will boost the morale of civilians.

Naruto left around two and a half weeks ago, and Itachi attacked a week ago, yet Jiraya still hasn't located Tsunade. Jiraya and I have talked whenever I get the chance, apparently, Naruto is finally ready to learn the Rasengan.

" Tsunade left the village years ago! She's not fit to be Hokage." Homura all but screeched and I had the urge to drown myself.

" Tsunade is the student of our deceased Hokage and a Senju. She is the best choice to become Hokage" I reasoned and placed my hands in front of me.

" You are doing fine. You are willing to do what it takes to protect this village. Tsunade will just leave us in flames" Koharu reasoned and my eye twitched.

" I am currently twelve at this age I cannot lead the village. This leaves a choice between Tsunade and Danzo. Both the daimyō and ninja council wish for Tsunade to become the Hokage" I counter and Danzo looks up.

" What about you," He asks and I keep my face blank. Danzo with all the actions he takes wishes for the wellbeing of the village. Even Sarutobi killed off the Uchiha clan to keep the village safe. It's not the right way, but he cares. Will Tsunade even cares about the village that in her view killed her husband and brother.

I will never trust Danzo fully. But I would rather have him on my side than being on an enemy.

" Truthfully I have little faith in how Tsunade will lead" I answer leaving out the part where I don't trust him either.

Danzo and the other two looked more than pleased at this answer and left.

" Are you sure that was wise" I cheerful voice spoke from the window. Without looking a grabbed another paper and began signing.

" I would rather have Danzo as an ally than an enemy, Kakashi" I spoke and he nodded and passed me his overdue mission scroll.

This second a spark of unfamiliar chakra is sent through the Hirashin mark I have on Naruto.

" Kakashi tell everyone that something came up" I ordered and sent chakra to my brother's seal.

I find myself in a field instantly blocking a hit from Kabuto. I send I quick glance behind me and pale. Naruto is on the floor and Tsunade is crying over him.

No.

Not him dammit. Not now.

I finally started to loosen up. Starting grinning and poking fun at people again.

Then Oji-san died. Now Naruto is hurt and possibly dead.

This is what happens when I start to be myself. I warned them dammit.

Turning my gaze to Kabuto I keep my face blank.

" Oh looks like the baby Namikaze decided to join us. You should have seen her face when I reanimated her dear dad. Or how about when I killed to old man in front of her" Orochimaru grinned.

( 3RD POV)

Everyone was now looking at the Namikaze heiress. Pity, shock and sadness swam in there gazes. But not her's. Hers was red hot anger.

Red, hot chakra poured from her system as she clenched her fists. In less than a second, she was in front of Orochimaru, punching him across the face. She started making hand signs and then jumped up.

"Tailed Beast Bomb" Echoed across the valley as a purple ball of pure chakra exploded from her hand. Manda was pushed and ended up taking the hit for Orochimaru.

" Imouto!" Naruto screeched and Akari froze.

He saw.

Kit calm down and finish this

Akari's heartbeat slowed as she turned her gaze from her scared brother and towards Orochimaru.

The chakra surrounding Akari flattened around her and disappeared. Akari smirked and took in Orochimaru's face.

Her father's cape swishing around her as she lifted her mother's Katana.

" Didn't your mother ever tell you not to mess with a fox?" Akari said. A foxy grin took the breath from several other sages.