ch 22

I have 2 shadow clones distracting Orochimaru, but all of my focus is on my dad now.

First, off it should e illegal to resurrect 3 past Kages. Second off how the hell is he so fast.

Sure I have the hiraishin but I can't go at this speed. Even with Kurama helping me out he can only do so much. Dad is literally a Yellow flash. Why did I think leaving my seals at home was a good idea.

Meanwhile, the man that raised me as his granddaughter is fighting against his sensei's.

And on the other side of town, Naruto is fighting against the one-tailed beast.

I block another hit of dad's kunai. What can I do? This battle has been going on for ages. Rin's been healing me but it taking a toll on my chakra along with the 2 shadow clones fighting against the snake sage.

" Sometimes I really wish I was born with Naruto's reserves" I groan and lunge at my dad.

" Sorry about that" Dad replies and I clench my teeth.

" I like taijutsu better anyways" I reply and jump back from the third Rasengan in the last ten minutes.

" Kush and I were good at taijutsu but ninjutsu was always our go-to" Minato replies.

" My reserves are bigger than most jonin but I've never had a teacher that specializes in ninjutsu," I comment and dad grumbles under his breath.

How can I win this? Dad is smart. Like a genius level. I rose through the ranks due to training every second of the day. Dad on the other hand was just that skilled.

Dad is a literal Kage. His main spots are intelligence, speed, and ninjutsu. Mikoto said he always had a bad spot in genjutsu. Thanks to training under Itachi for a few years my genjutsu skills rival Kurenai's.

Kurama has given me 3 tails of chakra which is helping and Rin is healing me.

I can control up to 8 tails but then I will have to focus on controlling the chakra instead of the fight so I would rather not.

I have my chakra chains.

Both of my shadow clones were suddenly dispersed. That second I had my chains tackle an unsuspecting Minato to the ground and I hiraishined next to the Hokage slicing Orochimaru's weird tongue.

" Akari I need you to listen to me" Hokage- same said and I gave him a brief look.

" I am so sorry. When you were younger I promised Naruto I would be there when he became Hokage and I promised you I would never leave. I will not be able to fulfill those promises." He said and my eyes widened.

The Hokage suddenly dispersed the first two Hokage before jumping to Minato and doing the same seal.

" You did it. Now, are you ready to do the same thing to me" Orochimaru asked and I stood in front of my Hokage with my teeth bared.

" I am no sanin, but-" I begin but Hokage- sama stops me and stands in front of me.

" Akari you have the makings of not only a sage but a Kage. You will do great things. But you will have done made mistakes by the time you reach that. Some you can fix others you cant. Orochimaru I will fix my mistakes." By his last words, he grabs Orochimaru by the shoulders and begins to take his soul.

I watch as Orochimaru pulls his sword in the direction of the Hokage.

I run forward but in the end, I can only watch as the sword passes through Hokage-sama's chest.

" Oji-san" My voice screams before I even realized what was happening.

Kit if you interfere now the seal your Hokage is trying to do will be stopped

" I don't care I can't lose someone else" I scream and stumble towards Hokage- sama and Orochimaru only to be stopped by Enma, Hokage-sama's summon.

" Akari I am sorry but don't stop me" Hokage croaks out and before I can yell or scream at him he looks at me. The look is filled with pride and sorrow and I felt my feet move backward.

" Go save Naruto" He states and I know that he is telling me to get out of here. I also know that it is a command and not a suggestion.

So blinking away tears I feel the familiar tug of chakra on Naruto's Harashin and leave.