ch 26

The trip back to Konoha was awkward. Akari refused to look at her brother in the eye and was completely silent for the most part. Jiraya was to a point normal, a bit quiet, but the mood was to blame for that. Tsunade and Shizune were trying to break the ice but Akari would glare and ignore them. 

Naruto was terrified. His sister was never one to get angry as he did, so he didn't even know she could get angry besides the occasional glare and threats when he was doing something pervy. But the power she showed there, she destroyed that huge plain in seconds. 

" Akari" Daichi called, before stopping short. His gaze flew to his aunts who returned his gaze in shock. Daichi instantly looked away before turning to Akari. 

" When are we going" he asked blatantly ignoring his aunt who was looking at him with tears in her eyes. 

" One week after Tsunade -sama's release" Akari responded infazed by the looks of curiosity she was receiving. 

" Are you going on a mission" Jiraya asked and Akari smiled over at him. 

" Daichi and I will be leaving on a training trip, similar to yours and Naruto's" Akari replied. 

" We are recovering from an invasion shouldn't you stay" Shizune said and Daichi stood tall. 

" Yes, but Akari and I are also recovering from the death of the man that raised us, space and distance will be good for us. On the other hand I will be requesting to be put back on the Shinobe roster when we come back so I will need a safe space to train again. Hence why Akari is taking me" Daichi said with a smile, ignoring Tsunade's flinch. 

" Sarutobi- sama put me under Sage rights befor he passed, so I will be able to travel while still being a Konoha shinobi" Akari continued. 

Before anyone could respond Akari and Daichi disappeared from sight. 

Leaving Konoha, they were blissfully unaware of the turn things will take. 

Tsunade never got the chance to talk to her brothers son. 

Naruto never got to talk to his sister. 

Hello everyone

Hello everyone. Book two will continue into part 2. Book 2 is not published yet but it will be soon!