Chapter 6

Mina's Pov

I'm currently here in cake shop to buy Jackson a cake. It's already 8 pm but It his birthday and he just return from China. He's in his Condo today and he said that we will celebrate tomorrow because he is tired but me being his naughty girlfriend, will surprise him because i really miss him. He said that he will go home tomorrow but I already knew that he will arrive today because of his secretary. I told to his secretary that don't tell Jackson that I call.

I just bought a simple cake for a simple celebration and some soda. I don't really like alcohol drink ㅋㅋㅋㅋ. I also bought a chicken wings and pizza my favorite.

I'm on my way now to his condo. I don't know why, but I feel nervous? Guess I'm just nervous because I didn't see him for a long time. Yeah that's it. I'm here now in front of his door.  Yah, my hands are trembling, fuck. Sorry ㅋㅋㅋㅋ. I know his door password so yeah I can enter his condo without his knowledge.

When I entered his condo, I saw his belongings on the couch. His luggage was just on the edge. The jacket he had just thrown on the floor. He doesn't really know  how to arrange things. I put the cake first and then the other food in the dining area. I cleaned up his belongings first. I put them on the side first. Then I went to the Dinning area again and lit the cake candle. I found out he came here because his secretary told me he was coming tonight.

I walked slowly to her room, because the candle might go out and the cake might fall out because my hands are still shaking.  I don't know why I feel this way. I slowly opened his door and I heard a small noise as I opened the door. Jackson's room is sound proof so even if you're outside of his room you can't hear anything. As I slowly opened the door the moans grew stronger. Fuck, why is there a moan in there. When I opened it I saw Jackson fucking a girl. Guess my friends are right about him. Because of the pain, I didn't notice that the cake was falling, at the same time my tears were dripping. I seemed to catch their attention so they looked at me.

"Mina... Let me explain" Jackson said while slowly standing. I raised my hand preventing him to stand. I don't want to see his fucking d*ck.

"Why did you stop? Let me watch a live porn" I said firmly. I don't know what I'm saying. I felt numbed. The tears are not falling anymore.

"Mina, that's not what you think" Jackson said and wore his shorts. I averted my eyes when he wore his shorts. He stand in front of me and hold my hand but I swayed it and slap his face, hard enough for him to feel what I felt.

"I already saw everything, Wang fucking Jackson. No need to explain. We're over now. Don't come near me ever again or I will fucking kill you. My friends are right when they said that I should not trust you. Btw, Happy Birthday and Happy break up, Jackson (Sarcastic tone)" I pick up the cake and slammed it to his face.

I took out my bag and immediately left the infirmary where he lived. I heard him call me but I ignored him.  No tears were flowing in my eyes.  When I got out of the building I immediately boarded my car and drove to the Han river. I just want to cry all the pain I feel. I arrived safely in the Han River and there was no people here because it was already late. I sat on a bench and gazed at nothing. It was cold at night and I forgot to bring a jacket or coat. But I don't care right now.  When all the things that happened today functions. I just started crying and hugging my knee. I don't know what to do.  for now I just want to cry and cry.

•••••

Y/n's Pov

I'm right here on the Han River, just coming home from our house.  I told them we were going on vacation when Min Ho graduated. They agreed and said they would save a week or two for our vacation. 

I'm just walking here on the Han River, it's really nice here at night but it's just so empty and so relaxing. As I was walking I saw a woman sitting on a bench. She is hugging her knee and notice that her shoulder is shaking as if she were crying. I came closer to her and I was right she was crying   I also noticed that she was rubbing her arms as if it were cold. I was hurt when I heard her cry. As if it she went to a painful event. I told you already that I didn't want to see a woman crying. So I didn't think twice, i quickly took off my coat and put it on her shoulder. Though I did not know her I would love to comfort this woman. When I got her attention, she raised her head and look at me with those puffy eyes and red nose.  Fuck, how can a person be still beautiful when they're crying?

Set a side those thoughts,Y/n. Aishhh!  I'm relieved when I bring a handkerchief with me. I get it on my jeans pocket at lend it to her. She look at it and to me.

"Take it, it hurt me when a woman cries." I gave her the warmest smile that I can give.

She gladly took and said the softest 'thank you' . Fuck, even her voice sounds like an angel. Aishhhh! Y/n, stop it. I guess I'm crazy talking to my self. I sat beside her not too close nor too far just enough for us to have space.

After I guess 5 mins? She stopped sobbing. I looked at her and she's wiping her tears with my handkerchief. She breathed deeply and look at me.

"Thank you again, Ms, ah--" of shoot. I forgot to introduce my self.

"Y/n. You're welcome" I said and give her again my warmest smile. I just want her to feel comfortable.

"Thank you, Ms Y/n. I'm sorry if you had to see me in that state" she said softly and look down.

"No, no, no that's okay. I went to you because I saw you crying and I don't want to see a woman crying. Btw, Ms, uhmmm, what's your name? " I don't know why I felt shy hahaha.

"Mina, Myoui Mina" what a pretty name for a lovely lady. Fuck, Y/n stop it.

"Mina-ssi, ah can I ask you a question? If you don't mind, why a lady like you crying here?" I asked.  She is a bit hesitant if she will answer it. I can see it in her eyes that's why I know thet she is thinking twice whether to say it or not.

"it's okay if you don't answer it hahaha just take your time. I'm not forcing you" I said sincerely to her and giggle. To light up the conversation. She just looked at my eyes. I guess she's just observing if she can trust me. I smiled again and was about to face the front when she spoke.

She started telling to me what happened to her. She said that she was preparing a surprise for his boyfriend because it's his birthday today. She bought a cake and went to his condo just to surprise him. What a thoughtful girlfriend. She tells me completely what happened. She said that she saw his boyfriend fucking a girl. I was shocked when she said that but I didn't say anything and just listen to her. After she told me what happened, I just really want to punch his fucking boyfriend for cheating. Like WTF, how can he cheat when he already have a gorgeous girl?  He is so dumb to let this girl cry.

She cries again after telling everything. I hesitated at first but I pull her closer to me put my hands around her shoulder and gently tap it.  She put her head on my shoulder and cries on it. I don't mind getting wet by her tears. I just want to comfort her and make her feel that everythings gonna be alright. After she cried. I asked her.

"Mina-ssi do you want to forget the pain?" she looks at me and nodded

"Then come with me. I will make you happy tonight and you will forget the pain. I'm not a Bad person and I will not hurt you" I give her my sincere smile and lend her my hand. She hesitated at first but she quickly hold it and nodded.

'I will make this lady forget the pain'

•••••

They finally met hahaha

[Unedited]

[Myoui Anne]