Chapter 8

Mina's Pov

We are currently on the way to Namsan Tower. Y/n, suggested that we can relax there for a while before going home. It's already midnight but I don't mind because I don't have work tomorrow.

"Yah unnie, you literally bully me while we are playing. I didn't know that you're really good at playing video games." she whined and pouted. I laugh at her.

"It's not my fault though. You said that you will beat me but guess what the table had turned and I beated you Hahahah"

"I will get my revenge soon. Wait for it unnie" she seriously said. Hahaha this kid. I'm happy that I met her. Thank you, Lord for giving me this person.

"Well then Good luck dongsaeng Hahaha" I teased her hahaha she just pouted and focus on driving.

We are now in the Namsan tower. It's still beautiful so I'm always amazed when I go. Its really nice here especially at night. The last time I came here was when my mother was still alive before I graduated. Y / n and I got off the car and went inside to go to the top. When we reach the top, I hurriedly go to the view side.

"Wah, daebak. It's so beautiful " I mumbled while looking at the view

"Yeah it is. I was still a kid when I last went here" Y/n said while also looking at the view

" Eh? Why? " I asked

"I migrated to Australia with my grandmother when I was a child because she wanted me to be by her side before she die. I'm actually happy to lived with and because of her I'm not the same person when I was a child. I used to be shy when I was a kid so some of the kids in my school before bullied me but when I went to Australia, grandma said that I should not let them bully me. That's why I changed myself but I'm still shy at first but not so long I got a friends and they changed me and I'm more jolly than before. But when grandma died last month, I moved here again. I just returned yesterday." She told to me

"I'm sorry for your loss. I didn't know. And I guess you are a tough kid before" I sincerely said and show my genuine smile

"No, no it's okay. I guess so too. Thank you for listening to my story. My life before is kinda boring but now it's fun" she said and smiled. Y/n must have a tough childhood but she conquered it all and look what she is now.

We stayed there for an hour. We just talked and talked. She told me about the antics she had made in her college years and I laughed so hard to the story that she put a bucket of water on the top of the door of their classroom. What she really wanted to be wet was her friend but she didn't expect her teacher to come in so instead of her friend being wet, it was her teacher who had been wet. And she was called to the office and got a detention. Her friends are laughing hard and keep teasing her. And After one time, when they were playing volleyball she accidentally slipped and embarrassed herself because her crush was there watching them play. I didn't know if I would laugh or pity her but when she laughed, I laughed also.

I feel comfortable around her that's why it's not awkward anymore. After her story we just look at the view and remained silent then decided to go home. It's already 1:30 am.

We hopped in to her car. I guess this kid is really rich but she didn't say anything about it. She's so humble and not like the other kid who is rich like her.

While she is driving I didn't notice that I am slowly drifting to sleep.

•••••

Y/n's Pov

As I was driving, I looked at Mina Unnie and asked her where should i drop her but she already asleep. I tried to wake her up but she wouldn't wake up. She's too tired also maybe because a lot of things happened to her today. But I'm happy that I returned her smile. She is a heavy sleeper hahaha she didn't even move when i wake her up. So instead of waking her up again, I just took her to my condo. I was just going to let her sleep there because I didn't know where to take her. I was driving to my condo and it wasn't long before we arrived immediately because there was no traffic. I parked my car in the parking lot of the building before I got off, I took everything that Mina unnie had. I put her shoulder bag on my shoulder. When I got all her things I removed her seat belt. Mina Unnie is really beautiful and kind, how can her boyfriend be able to hurt her when she is so nice too. I carried her. Myghad this lady is so light. Is she even eating?

I pressed my Floor number. And after a minute we arrive at my floor. I stepped out of the elevator and walked to my condo. When I got here, I tap my password and went inside. I removed my shoes using my foot haha I can't remove it with my hands because I am carrying Mina unnie. As I successfully remove my shoes. I walked upstairs and go to my room and tucked unnie there I remove her shoes and my coat on her. It will be uncomfortable to her if she sleeps with coat so I remove it. I didn't bother to change her clothes because I may cross the line if I will change it plus, I only knew her few hours ago and I respect her.

I didn't put her to the bed in the guest room because I had not been able to fix them and they had no bed sheets. So I just put her in my room. I could just sleep on the couch. I don't mind sleeping there though. I opened the aircon and put it on not in lowest temperature it okay to keep it not cold nor hot. After I take care of Mina unnie. I get some clothes and cleaned my body. After I cleaned my body I got extra pillows and blankets then got ready for bed. As I remembered all the things happened today. I unconsciously smile and drifted to my dreamland. I've got a new friend. I will tell it to Jeongyeon unnie and the maknaes. They would be happy about it :)

•••••

Please vote and comment. Thank youuu

[Unedited]

[Myoui Anne]