Chapter 5

Y/n's Pov

I'm going to our house to surprise my family. I even called home to get them ready for my cooking. It was a long time since I got home so I was going to surprise them. I watch the environment. So much has changed here. It's super nice unlike before hahaha. South Korea was not popular back then so it has not been developed but since the tourists discovered it it has suddenly evolved.

I also brought some clothes and I might sleep there because I'm sure they won't send me back hahaha.  I also tell the maid there to clean my bedroom at home, so I have nothing to worry about. The only problem I have is how to get them home early.

I'm here right now in front of the house.  It has also changed dramatically since my last visit. How succesful are our companies and hospitals here? And Mom and Dad raised our house like this. I had a doorbell so they knew I was here, a guard appeared.  He didn't seem to know me so he didn't allow me to enter right away.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Park Y/n, daughter of the owner of this house. I guess you are new here so you don't know me. " I bowed and said it softly.

"Ne, I'm new here. I'm sorry but can you show me a proof that you're my boss daughter. I'm sorry again" he apologized. I'm happy that mom and dad chose a kind person to protect our house

"It's okay. I know that it's your job to protect the house. Wait a minute I will call the head maid here so you will believe me." I said politely. And dialed the our house telephone

" Yeoboseyo? I'm already here at the gate. Could you pick me up,please? Thank you" I said

I waited for a second and the head maid appeared.

"Ms Y/n, you're here. Welcome home. I'm sorry if our guard don't know you." She Bowed at me. 

"It's fine, ahjumma. I understand and it's his job so don't worry." I smiled to the both of them.

"Mianhe, Ms Y/n" the guard bowed and apologized. I tapped his shoulder

"It's okay. You're just doing your job hahaha. No need to feel sorry." I chuckled.

After I said that I entered and put my things first in my bedroom. Wah, Daebak. My room is so beautiful just like the design I wanted before. All the things are upgraded. My single bed before is now a queen size. My things are still there but it's arranged. Mom really took care of my room while I'm away.

After I put my things in my room. I quickly went down and go to the kitchen to cook for my family. All the ingredients are all chopped, all I need to do is to cook

I start with my Mom's favorite food. Mom's favorite food is the hardest one to cook because it consumes a lot of time to be cooked. Starting from the hardest to the easiest.

I just waited for Mom's favorite dish to be ready before I set it on the table.  as I wait for it to cook. While waiting, I start cooking my dad's favorite dish.  I cooked the garlic and onion and then I followed the chicken fillet and put a Fish sauce to have a taste. After I cooked them I followed the potatoes and carrots. I just waited for a while for them to soften. When it was soft I put the evaporated milk and some pepper and salt. I used corn starch for thickening the sauve  while I was waiting for it to cook I had prepared the dish that Mom wanted on the table, after I had prepared it. I also prepared Dad's food it on the table and then started Jihyo unnie's and Min Ho's favorite dish.

I prepared Chicken and meat for unnie because the both love it. Marinating chicken and meat was the easiest for me to cook because you only need to fry the both of the. I marinated the chicken in flour with salt and crashed pepper. I also put water in it to make it liquid. I need to wait for 30 minutes for it to taste good. While the meat, I go to the pool area and I grilled the meat. I am wiping it with barbeque sauce so it will taste good. Just like I computed I finished grilling at exactly 5:30 hooo! I can do this, heating hahaha I'm sweating hard and I smelled like a smoke. I put the meat on the table and quickly fry the chicken after 1 hour I finished all the dishes that we will eat later. I also prepare chicken soup to partner in everything.