Introduction

Y/n's Pov

    At first i didn't know what will happen to me after I graduated. I am now a licensed doctor, a pediatrician. I pursued this because this is what I and my mother want for me. I continued my mother's dream because she can't finish hers before because of financial problem.

    I am a famous volleyball player when I'm still in college well not to brag but I'm still a famous volleyball player but now around the world. I don't know how did I end up being famous in college. Back when I'm still in college I am a very shy person. I will not talk to other people unless they approach me first. I only talk when it's needed. I joined volleyball team when I was in 1st college. I was shy at first because I don't know anyone in the team. They said that I can be their friends and day by day I got attached to them. They call me baby because I'm the youngest in our team. I'm only 16 when I entered college while the others is 18 and above

  BTW I am Park y/n 23 years old. I'm 5'10 is my height currently living here in Australia and planning to return in Seoul, South Korea. Korea is my hometown. I live in Australia because my grandma wants me to be at her side before she die. My parents and siblings visits me here every vacation so I'm still very close to them. I have 2 siblings. Park Jihyo is my unnie. She is a famous singer in Korea and she finished her college and a licensed architect and my younger brother Park Min Ho he is still in college. He wants to be an engineer so he is studying hard to be one of the greatest engineer in the world. I love the both of them though. My Family owns a hospitals and Companies in Korea. I don't know what's the status of our company because I'm only 8 years old when I left Korea. I love people when they're smiling because it can make me happy though I'm not showing it but I deeply love it when they're happy.  I am known as a Cold person and not open for the people I just know. It took years for my friends to know my whole story. So yeah that's me, Park y/n.

Mina's Pov

  Myoui Mina also known as black swan back in my college life. They used to call me that because I danced ballet for 11 years. I am 26 years old. I am currently here in Seoul, South Korea to handle my Coffee Shop. I moved here in Korea when I was 15 years old with my friends. We learned Hangul before we move here so it will be easy for us to talk to the other people. People used to call us a J-Line because we were the only Japanese student before in our school and also because they said that the 3 of us is stunning and beautiful.

     I am a licensed architect currently working at Park 's Company but I'm on a vacation for a year. I'm glad that Mr. Park is okay with my vacation for a year. He is so kind maybe that is also the reason why they are so many blessings that's coming to them. Park's company is know around the world.  I heard that Mr. and Mrs Park have 2 daughters and 1 son.

     I only know Jihyo unnie because we are friends and she is my workmate also. She told us a story about her sister that is in Australia but she didn't tell us what her name and we never see her picture though so I'm still clueless. But Jihyo unnie said that she is a great and kind person but she is cold outside. That's the only thing I know about her.