Chapter 9

Author's Pov

As the sun rose and the sunlight hit
Y/n's eyes it woke her up. She stretched first and she had to make his bed and returned the pillow and blanket to the guest room where she got it. She go to her room and she slowly opened the door because Mina might wake up of she open it recklessly. When she opened the door she found that the girl was still asleep so she slowly took her clothes to her room and left immediately because she did not want to disturb Mina. When she got her clothes she immediately bathed and settled to the other room. She wore only plain white tshirts and shorts because she will stay at her condo and would not leave because she was going to fix his condo today.

Y/n went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast because at any time now, Mina would definitely wake up. Y/n prepares everything she needs to cook. she put out eggs, sausages and bacon because Y/n didn't know what Mina wanted to eat so she had plenty to cook. She started to cook the eggs, sunny side and also made a scrambled egg. After which she cooked the sausages for a while and then cooked the bacon. As she was cooking the bacon she saw Mina down and greeted her.

"Good morning Mina unnie. How's your sleep. I'm sorry if I bring you here I don't know where your house is and I cannot afford to wake you up because I saw in your face last night that you're really tired though I tried to wake you up but I tried to wake you up but you didn't wake up. So instead of waking you up again I bring you here. Don't worry I didn't do anything to you. Again I'm sorry unnie." Y/n said and looked at Mina. Mina stare at her and that made Y/n nervous for a while but the nervousness vanished when Mina smiled at her.

"It's okay Y/n-ah. I should be the one who say sorry and be thankful because you took care of me again. Sorry if I forgot to tell you where I live here when I sat down at the passenger seat I instantly fell asleep. Thank you for taking care of me last night and making me happy. I'm so happy that I get the chance to forget the pain last night. And I think I can do it again." Mina said and smiled at Y/n and walked closer to Y/n.

"Okay unnie. I feel relieved that you're not mad hahaha. Do you want to take a shower first? You can take a shower at my room and there's two doors at my room. The right door is my closet, you can grab any clothes there and for the undergarments there are still unused to the lower part of the cabinet and the left room is the bathroom. I'm going to finish cooking and I'll wait for you here so we can eat." Y/n explained. And continue cooking haha she is shy towards Mina because she find Mina's beautiful face in the morning.

"Okay Y/n. Noted. Again thank you for everything"

"No problem unnie. I'm happy to comfort and help you. Take a shower now unnie. I will finish this and we will eat" Y/n looked at Mina and smiled. Mina only nodded and went upstairs. While Y/n cook the bacon and will toast some bread.

•••••

Mina's Pov

I went up to Y/n's room to bathe. I went straight to the bathroom and opened the shower. I took a hot shower because it was still cold. It was natural for me to take a hot shower when it was cold. When I woke up earlier, I wondered why the room was unfamiliar to me until I remembered what had happened last night and I had slept in Y/n's car. I was really ashamed of Y/n because she carried me up to her bedroom and she just slept at the sofa last night. I will return all the help she did someday and this time I will be the one to treat her for all that she has done to me.

When I had finished bathing, I went to her Closet. I was amazed by the size of the room and the clean clothes and shoes. I searched for simple clothes but couldn't find them because they were all expensive. Her clothing brands are Gucci, Chanel, Louis Vuitton and many more. I only took Gucci's Black Hoodie because I couldn't find anything else and shorts that didn't. I already got the undergarments that
Y/n said and wore it all. I combed my hair and go the kitchen