Chapter 11

Y/n's Pov

Morning came and I'm still here laying on my bed. I'm too lazy to get up pls. I was just lying here thinking about what to cook later because my friends were coming. Those three will stay here temporarily until they find a place to stay for good. I don't mind them being here with me but they said that I need some privacy too incase I get myself a girlfriend 🙄. What an excuse?🙂

I went out and go to the café that I saw in my first day here in Korea. I ordered the same order I did before. There's a few people inside.

"Y/n unnie! Good morning! Glad you came again" Yeji greeted me. I still remember her name because of her cute reaction about the letter hahaha.

"Hi, Yeji! Good morning to you too... My lazy ass don't want to cook breakfast so here I am and I also love the ambiance here. The owner was good at picking a right spot" I replied and look around.

"She is indeed a good picker hahaha. Speaking of my boss, she'll be here in a few minutes. I once told her that a famous Volleyball player came at our café. I kinda forgot to tell her your name because I'm too excited to tell the story😅" yeji explained. This girl can be an idol. She's gorgeous and looked like toothless wife, light fury Hahaha

"I'll stay here for a while maybe I can meet your boss."

"Speaking of my boss, she's here.
Hi Mina unnie" mina unnie? Is it the mina I know?

As i turn around, it is minari. She's majestic. Her beauty never fails to amuse me.

"Unnie, this is Y/n unnie, the famous volleyball player that I told you last time and Y/n unnie, this is my boss, Mina unnie." I am stunned wtf hahaha. I composed myself and greeted minari

"So you're the famous owner of my favorite shop, Minari. It is nice seeing u again" I said. She look shocked when she saw me hahahah.

"So You're the famous volleyball player that my manager once told me, Y/n-chan or should I call you Ms. Park Y/n?" I laughed at her.

"Yah, Minari call me the nickname you gave to me hahaha. You picked a nice spot here, Minari. I love it here"

"Happy to know that you love my café. Wanna go to my office? I'll tell them to bring your order in my office and please it's on the house. No need to pay" Minari said but of course I'll insist.

"No, please let me pay"

"No, it's on the house so don't pay, y/n chan. It's my thanks because you helped me last time so don't pay😠" she glared at me omg HAHAHAH

"Okay okay. Thank you minari!"

"The both of you knew each other? Wah daebak" We forgot that yeji was still there hahahha

"Yes, We met few days ago. She helped me and We became friends" Minari explained and I just nodded.

"Daebak. If only I told you y/n unnie's name maybe you'll recognize her. Btw I need to go there's a lot of customer."

"One more thing, yeji, bring y/n's order to my office. Thank you" minari said

"Okay unnie! It was nice talking to you, y/n unnie! Enjoy your food!" She said and bowed to us before leaving us.

"Let's go to my office, Y/n-chan." As she lead the way and we entered a room that is huge.

I saw a single bed, an office table and a door maybe a bathroom. It is decorated beautifully omg just like the café. She is indeed the owner.

"Wah minari, do you sleep here? Your office is like an apartment. It's huge!"

"I did sleep here sometimes when my work was loads. I made this huge because sometimes I am too lazy to drive home" what a lazy penguin hahaha

"I'm not a penguin, y/n-chan" and glared at me. Omo did i say it out loud?

"Hahaha I didn't say that you're a penguin, minari. It's just that you walked like a penguin😭 and it's cute pls😭" I explained and she blushed hhahahha.

"Hmp!" Cutie Hahaha Someone's knocking

"Come in!" Minari said

Then the door opened and it's yeji with the food I ordered and I think it's for her boss"

"Here's your order Y/n unnie and mina unnie here's yours 'cause I know that you didn't eat bfast 'cause you're too lazy to cook" Yeji said. I laughed at her last sentence because the penguin is so lazy to take care of her self.

"Thank you, Yejiii" i said

"Thank you, Yeji unnie!" Hahahah this two looks like a sister

"I gotta go! See u around, unnies! Enjoy your breakfast!" Then left

"Let's eat, minari. I'm so hungryyyyy" I'm starving. I need to fix my condo after this 'cause jeong unni, chaeng and tzu will be here anytime.

"Ne, y/n chan!"

"Thank you for the food" we both said and dig in

While eating, I asked her why she build this café and she said because her mom wants to own a café. I'm happy that their café is doing good. They managed it properly and now it's one of a famous café here in Seoul.

She didn't told me that her café is famous but I did some research about the café and that's when I found out.

We just talked about her work her and how she handles this café. She said that Yeji helps her a lot that minari can rest for a week and couldn't worry about the cafe because yeji is here. What a nice kid.

Talking and seing mina made my day already. Hope I can see her again soon HAHAHHAHAHA.

I want her to be the one.

________________________________

So hi! It's been a while since I last updated this book and some of you still read this. I'm so sorry for not updating. I have tons of schoolwork and I can't find time to write a chapter. Also my mind is blank these past few months 'cause my gf broke up with me. But. I'm doing fine now. Hope u like this chapter! Enjoy reading!

⚠️: ungrammatical errors and unedited

P.S. Authornim is a girl HAHAHHAHAHA