Chapter 28: Home again

Chapter 28: Home Again

Alex's P.O.V:

*BACK ON THE BUS*

My phone goes off and I hear thst I got a text from Vic, 'Can I come pick you up now?-Vic'

'Yes' I text him back, "Vic is coming to get me. See you guys later," I say as I open the door to the bus, shutting the door then sitting on the steps waiting for Vic.

"Alleeeexxxxx," I hear Vic sing-say.

"Hey," I say smiling at him.

He holds out his hand to me, and I take it as he helps me up.

"So Whatchu wanna do?" I ask him as we start walking.

"Whatever you wanna do," he says smiling.

I smile back, "I have no idea what I wanna do," I admit.

We keep walking until we get to pTv's bus, "Mikkeeeyy let us in pweeeeaaaseeee," Vic says. That makes me laugh.

"Wanna watch a movie? Vic suggests before sitting down on the couch.

I sit down next to him, "Sure, what movie?" I ask watching Tony throw paper airplanes.

Vic shrugs his shoulders, "I don't know what movies do you like?" He asks.

After about 5 minutes of arguing we decide on watching The Hunger Games.

"I volunteer as tribute," I say sarcastically as I stand up.

Vic pulls me so I'm sitting down, "Shusshhhh," he says putting his hand over my mouth.

I take his hand off, and I laugh.

A little while later I hear my phone go off and I answer it, "Hello?"

"Time to come back now Alex," I hear Jinxx say.

"Okay," I say hanging up.

"Hey guys I gotta go now," I say.

"Awwwwwww," everyone says sadly.

"Let me walk you back," Vic says as we both stand up. And we walk back to BVB's bus.

"Bye Alex," Vic says smiling at me once we stop in front of the bus door.

I hug him, "See ya Vic," I say walking into the bus. Where I find everyone but Jinxx and Kayla asleep.

"Did you have fun?" Kayla asks me.

I nod my head, "Yeah. We watched The Hunger Games," I say rubbing my eyes.

Jinxx chuckles, "Go to bed. Tour ends tomorrow., and we'll be home," he says walking me to the bunks.

Kayla climbs up to Cc's bunk, and she shuts the curtain.

I pick up one of my bags, and I peek into it. Finally, my Pajama bag.

"Found my Pajamas," I say to Jinxx smiling.

"Nice," he says before disappearing into the bunk area.

I take my bag into the bathroom, and I shut and lock the door.

I pull out plaid pajama bottoms, and a random shirt (the pic is her pajamas). I quickly put them on, and I wash off my makeup.

I put my dirty clothes into a plastic bag, and I then put it into my clothes back. I unlock the door, and I open it returning my bag to where I found it.

I go into the bunk area and I climb up into Jinxx's bunk.

His arms wraps around my waist, "I love you both," he whispers, and then by the way he's breathing I can tell he's asleep.

I shut the curtain, and before I know it I'm asleep.

*THE NEXT MORNING*

"HOOOMMMEEEEEE!!!!!!!" I hear Ashely yell.

"Ughhh," I hear Jinxx groan as he rolls over.

I swing my legs over the edge of the bunk, and I pull my phone out of my pocket 4:53am.

"Purdy!!" I whisper as I attempt to jump down landing on my feet. It doesn't work, and I land on my butt.

"Ow," I say standing up, rubbing my butt.

"You okay?" Jake asks me smiling.

"Yep," I say walking out to the main part of the bus.

"Alleexxxx," Andy says before running by me.

"Morning Andy," I say smiling.

"Where are we?" Kayla asks me rubbing her eyes.

"I think at the guy's house," I say as I yawn.

"Cool," she says before sitting down at the table.

"Hey Angel," Jinxx says. I look up at him, "Need help carrying your things to our room?" He asks.

Our..... Room. "Sure," I say as I pick up two of my bags, and Jinxx takes the last bag and the two suitcases.

It's still dark out but I manage to walk to the front door. The house is huge.

Jinxx leads me up to our room, and it's also huge. A king sized bed is on the far wall, the closet is to the right and the bathroom is on the left.

I set my bags beside the bed, and Jinxx sets the suitcases in the walk in closet.

I lay on the bed, "Wake me up in a few hours," I say before falling asleep.