Chapter 41: Alerting the Army (Part 1)

*1 MONTH LATER* Alex is now 6months :) and it's September.

•Alex's P.O.V:

It's that time of year again........................ it's Tour season.

This time the gals and I get to come.

"Should we tell the army?" Jinxx asks me as I finish packing my suitcase.

I shrug my shoulders, "I dont know...... What if they hate me?" I ask.

Jinxx takes the suitcases from me, "They won't," he says kissing me.

Once everyone has their things loaded onto the bus, we all sit down.

Kayla is on Cc's lap and they have one of the chairs, Juliet is on Andy's lap and they have the other chair. Jinxx and I are sitting on the couch next to Jake and Ella and Delvena. Jake and Ella look exhausted.

I lean my head on Jinxx's shoulder.

"Where's our first stop?" I ask anyone who's listening.

"Phoenix, Arizona," Andy says.

Phoenix. I've always loved mythical/magical creatures, and that sound like a good na....... Alex snap out of it.

"Juliet? Ella?" I ask getting their attention. "Do these babies make me look fat?" I ask smiling.

"Nope," they both say smiling back at me.((Sorry I haven't posted pictures of Alex's belly. So I put one atop this chapter^_^)).

"Are we there yeeeeetttttt?" Kayla asks.

"About 2 more hours," Cc says before booping her nose.

****** 2 HOURS LATER****** ((I'm running low on ideas right now sorry)).

We get to the stadium, and the bus almost gets mauled by fans.

We all get off the bus, and we go backstage to the makeup desks where the boys all sit down in them.

"You should probably take this back," I say as I start to take off Jinxx's Mystic Jacket.

He stops me, "I want you to wear it," he says before kissing my belly.

I smile at him, "Alright," I say before the manager comes over to the boys.

"Alright boys. Showtime," he says and the guys kiss their girlfriends, and they file onto stage.

Since I'm pregnant and Ella had Delvena, us girls decide to stay backstage and NOT join the most pit.

The songs they play:

Fallen Angels,
Knives and Pens,
In the end,
Carolyn,
Saviour,
Youth and Whiskey,
Smoke and Mirrors,
And finally God Bless You.

Andy silences the crowd, "Who wants to see our lovely girlfriends?" He asks the crowd who roars in response.

"Okay. But you guys have to promise me something," he says, "Don't be loud."

"Juliet," Andy calls and she goes on stage and stands next to him.

"Ella? Delvena?" Jake says. And the crowd now realizes why Andy wanted them to be quiet.

I hear the crowd Awww. And I don't blame them.

"Amethyst couldn't be here tonight guys I'm sorry," Ashley says. Wow. Those two are already dating. Purdy is a ladies man.

"Kaylaaaaa?" Cc sing/says.

"Alex?" Uh oh. "Come on," Jinxx says.

I start to back up because I'm afraid, afraid of disapproval, and crowds.

I pull the grey sleeves of my hoodie over my hands, 'Deep Breaths' I tell myself.

I look up at Jinxx who smiles at me, and I ball up my fists. And I slowly walk my way on stage.

I stand behind Jinxx, who makes me stand next to him. The entire crowd is silent. And tears start to fall from my eyes.

I see two girls in the front row look at each other, and they both start to clap. Soon enough the entire crowd is clapping.

"I thought it was about time we let you guys know that Alex and I are expecting. You guys are the first to know. And it's okay if you guys spread it around," Jinxx says before getting down on one knee and he kisses my stomach. Of course Ella and Juliet and Kayla take pictures of it.

"Awwwwww," the crowd says.

Jinxx stands back up, "See what I told you? They love you," he says smiling.

I smile at him, "Well that's all we have time for today. Keep rocking!!" Andy says before we all walk off stage.

Jinxx takes my hand into his, and we all walk to the signing booth.

I stand behind Jinxx, and I watch the fans come through the lines.

"Excuse me?" I hear someone say. Jinxx nudges me letting me know that they're talking to me.

I look up, and there's a girl, maybe about my age or a little older, she has purple and blue hair, big bright blue eyes. "Would you take a picture with me?" She asks smiling.

I smile at her, "Of course," I say as she hands her phone to Jinxx.

I go and stand next to her, and I put my arm around her as I'm a little taller.

"Smile," Jinxx says before taking it.

He hands her her phone back, and she smiles, "Thanks," she says before walking off.

I see Paul the bus driver motion us to the bus. And we all get up and we..... And by that I mean everyone but me, helps him load the instruments and props into the bus.

Once that's finished, we all get on the bus, and we head to the next venue.